replied
    Just the Portfolio:

The Portfolio with the matching Artist Edition book and traycase:

Brian

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    One of mine has shipped. You have clearly been very busy, five shipping notices in the last week and a half!
    Still waiting for mine.....tick tock

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Hmm I can't seem to find a thread for the Carrie art portfolio. Anyways the Carrie art portfolio's are shipping now and will take a couple of days to get through them all.
    One of mine has shipped. You have clearly been very busy, five shipping notices in the last week and a half!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Hmm I can't seem to find a thread for the Carrie art portfolio. Anyways the Carrie art portfolio's are shipping now and will take a couple of days to get through them all.
    I was looking for the same thing last night Dan as I was going to post that I got my shipping notice for the portfolio to arrive on Monday next week.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    I'm sure you won't be disappointed

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Congratulations, Brian! It's a gorgeous edition. Like you, can't wait for 'Salem's Lot.
    Decided to get it remarked by both Glenn Chadbourne. and David Palumbo.
    Hope this was the right decision...

sk

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    My Carrie AE arrived today!

THANK YOU, CD!!!

sk
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Another production update is on the way today via email to those who preordered 'SALEM'S LOT from us.

Brian
    Received my Carrie A/E today, Siep! Man, is it super nice. So stoked for 'Salem's Lot!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Another production update is on the way today via email to those who preordered 'SALEM'S LOT from us.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post

THANK YOU, CD!!!

sk

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied

THANK YOU, CD!!!

sk

Leave a comment:

• Ford Prefect
    replied
    Hmm that seems odd. I wonder if maybe you have two different accounts in our order management system.
    That could very well be... I often get two copies of CD emails. I thought it was a glitch on your end, and that everybody got two, but two accounts explains it even better.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Probably multiple personalities, all book lovers.
    That could be

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Same here! I checked with Mindy, and she said I (somehow) had eight separate accounts on the system, so she combined them all into one. I have been a customer for a long time, but still, I have no idea how I accumulated eight accounts.
    Probably multiple personalities, all book lovers.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Ford Prefect View Post
    I pre-ordered my edition of Salem's Lot back in October, but lately I've been getting emails addressed specifically to me telling me it's coming, and to hurry up and order before they're gone. It made me paranoid and go back and check my receipt... yep, still on order.
    Same here! I checked with Mindy, and she said I (somehow) had eight separate accounts on the system, so she combined them all into one. I have been a customer for a long time, but still, I have no idea how I accumulated eight accounts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X