Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frik51
    replied
    Do I detect just a slight bit of doubt here, Dan? I hope it's a certainty PS will carry the gift, otherwise I'll have to order from CD.

sk

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    I'm buying a complete set of the AE's (already paid for) - and ordered the Carrie gift directly from CD, but it's cheaper for me to order from PS Publishing, so I'll get my Salem's Lot gift from Pete.
    At least, I'm assuming PS will carry this edition as well??

sk
    I would imagine they will.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    I'm buying a complete set of the AE's (already paid for) - and ordered the Carrie gift directly from CD, but it's cheaper for me to order from PS Publishing, so I'll get my Salem's Lot gift from Pete.
    At least, I'm assuming PS will carry this edition as well??

sk

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    I'm definitely pleased with both the GE and AE of Carrie, beautiful books.
    Last edited by subie09lega; 01-29-2015, 03:07 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    Also, maybe the fact that the PS edition of Carrie being released the same year may have stopped some collectors from getting the CD edition?
    Absolutely, I'm sure that's a factor for some. Also, some collectors probably felt like if they bought Carrie they would "have" to buy the rest for Collector OCD reasons and they weren't sure if they could budget that with their other book buying, etc.

In the end, I just hope that those how bought CARRIE are pleased with the production, and I hope those who buy the other books in the set feel the same way as those titles are published.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Also, maybe the fact that the PS edition of Carrie being released the same year may have stopped some collectors from getting the CD edition?

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    I will admit, I love the CD editions of Carrie and really like the story of Carrie, but if you compare Carrie to future King works like 'Salem's , Shining, Stand....I don't think there is any comparison. I think more people would be interested in 'Salem's Lot vs Carrie.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Interesting. I wonder if the actual release of Carrie, and people seeing how nice it is, and the announcement of Salem's Lot will push Carrie Gift Edition to sell out?
    Could be! We could have sold out the CARRIE Gift Edition three or four months ago if we had let the distributions have even a fraction of the copies they wanted, but we decided it was better to have the copies available for a while for the fans who show up to the party late. Next week, I'm going to run a report to see how many of the 'Salem's Lot customers did not buy Carrie from us. That doesn't mean they didn't get it somewhere else, of course, but I'm just kind of curious.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Interesting. I wonder if the actual release of Carrie, and people seeing how nice it is, and the announcement of Salem's Lot will push Carrie Gift Edition to sell out?
    Makes sense, I think more and more people will want to guarantee a complete set.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    A quick update on 'Salem's Lot for those who might be interested:

The Gift Edition crossed the 50% sold out point this morning, much faster than Carrie did.
    The Numbered Artist Edition is 90% sold out.
    The Lettered Artist Edition is 100% sold out.

For those who missed the announcement, here is our product page for information:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/king10

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

The Gift Edition crossed the 50% sold out point this morning, much faster than Carrie did.

For those who missed the announcement, here is our product page for information:

Brian
    Congrats Brian!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied

Brian

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    It is - I love it!
    It would have been even better without the title. That kinda spoils it for me.

sk

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Damn that's a great cover!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    We're very pleased to announce that 'SALEM'S LOT, the second book in the Stephen King Doubleday Years Set, is now in production and has been formally listed for preorder on our website:

Best,
    Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X