X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    I know I have inquired as to the status of this book before. I looked and was unable to locate my last post inquiring about the book. It is my oldest order with CD. So, what is the status/projected status (or whatchamacallit) for We're All In This Together by Owen King?

Cap
    Hmm I'm not sure. Brian will have to answer this one.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    I know I have inquired as to the status of this book before. I looked and was unable to locate my last post inquiring about the book. It is my oldest order with CD. So, what is the status/projected status (or whatchamacallit) for We're All In This Together by Owen King?

Cap

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Seems CD is poised to have a great year getting caught up and staying on track. Hopefully the new printers are working out well for you guys thus far too.
    + 1 ! Sounds like things are moving a little better lately over there. Good for everybody!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Seems CD is poised to have a great year getting caught up and staying on track. Hopefully the new printers are working out well for you guys thus far too.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Yep. We've made some staffing changes recently. I've been out of the warehouse almost entirely for the past 2 years and there's really only been the equivalent of maybe 3/4 of a full time person in the warehouse shipping packages in that time. With help from me where I can spare it. We just brought on our one part time guy into a full time position, which ups the warehouse man hours shipping stuff to about double what it was before. Honestly we should have done this years ago, but we have a hard time finding someone who's a good fit, and it just so happened our one part time guy was looking to get away from his other job anyways.
    There has been no loss in the care of packaging either.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    The shipping notices are coming fast and furious right now.
    Yep. We've made some staffing changes recently. I've been out of the warehouse almost entirely for the past 2 years and there's really only been the equivalent of maybe 3/4 of a full time person in the warehouse shipping packages in that time. With help from me where I can spare it. We just brought on our one part time guy into a full time position, which ups the warehouse man hours shipping stuff to about double what it was before. Honestly we should have done this years ago, but we have a hard time finding someone who's a good fit, and it just so happened our one part time guy was looking to get away from his other job anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    The shipping notices are coming fast and furious right now.

Leave a comment:

• khaos
    replied
    Sitting in the warehouse next door. The orders are printed and ready to go. Just pushing through the 2 for $20 no tip grab bag, and the 2 for $20 sale from last week before we start shipping. Should be shipping by Thursday I think.
    Thanks Dan

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    So the CD warehouse is next door to the end of the road.
    In a manner of speaking. In one sense the End of the Road is inside the CD warehouse. In another it's next door. Since we sort of have 2 warehouses and they are next to each other. (2 warehouses is probably a bit of an over statement, we have a unit and 3/4 of a unit in the business park, that are separated by a wall)

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Sitting in the warehouse next door. The orders are printed and ready to go. Just pushing through the 2 for $20 no tip grab bag, and the 2 for $20 sale from last week before we start shipping. Should be shipping by Thursday I think.
    So the CD warehouse is next door to the end of the road.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by khaos View Post
    With February almost over just checking in on The End of the Road.

Leave a comment:

• khaos
    replied
    With February almost over just checking in on The End of the Road.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    What's the status for the slipcase for The Institute?
    It's at the case maker, not sure what the turnaround time on that is though, so I'm not sure when it'll be done.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    What's the status for the slipcase for The Institute?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Received City of Mirrors today. A lovely book. I guess I forgot to make sure my matching number was locked in for it. Of course it's been awhile so I really don't remember. Anyway it's a fantastic book. I love The artwork. Another great production.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X