X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by verkisto View Post
    Excellent, thank you. That's a big help. Do you happen to know what the third Collectors Set book is? I found Halloween Carnival and Killer Crimes through the Production Updates page, but I haven't seen anything about the third book.
    I don't think we've announced the title of the 3rd one yet, and I don't want to say the title I have written down in case it's wrong.

Leave a comment:

• verkisto
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    The Night Shop - Book Club #8
    Dog Days o' Summer - Book Club #8

I'm not seeing Vacation, Nothing Lasting, or October Dreams II in any clubs. That said my list isn't entirely complete, since when we remade it last we took off the older stuff. This said I do remember using both Vacation and Nothing Lasting in the "end of the year" grab bag in December, which I think you purchased. I wouldn't be surprised if we used some October Dreams II stragglers in that as well.
    Excellent, thank you. That's a big help. Do you happen to know what the third Collectors Set book is? I found Halloween Carnival and Killer Crimes through the Production Updates page, but I haven't seen anything about the third book.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by verkisto View Post
    Long-time customer, first-time poster....

Last year, I signed up for a couple of clubs, Book Club #8 and the Collectors Club (not sure which number). Since then, I've received some books that I didn't order individually, but I don't know which book ties to which club. I was hoping y'all could help me identify the books and their clubs. Here's what I've received:

October Dreams II
    Vacation
    The Night Shop
    Nothing Lasting
    Dog Days o' Summer

My guess is that October Dreams II was the first of the Collectors Club (since I've found the titles of the next two in the series, and they're also anthologies), and the rest are from Book Club #8. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Thanks!
    The Night Shop - Book Club #8
    Dog Days o' Summer - Book Club #8

I'm not seeing Vacation, Nothing Lasting, or October Dreams II in any clubs. That said my list isn't entirely complete, since when we remade it last we took off the older stuff. This said I do remember using both Vacation and Nothing Lasting in the "end of the year" grab bag in December, which I think you purchased. I wouldn't be surprised if we used some October Dreams II stragglers in that as well.

Leave a comment:

• verkisto
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    We certainly could have used it in a grab bag, that wouldn't shock me at all.
    That's a possibility, too. I've purchased the ding-and-dent, end-of-2017, and Friday-the-13th grab bags.

Speaking of grab bags, has the New Forthcoming Grab Bag for 2018! set already shipped? I've REALLY lost track of my orders....

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I have both a trade October Dreams II and a Limited. Either it was included in a club or grab bag or I ordered two copies. I would like to think I did not order two copies but I can't guarantee it.
    We certainly could have used it in a grab bag, that wouldn't shock me at all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X