• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Troy View Post
    Sounds good; thanks.
    I would assume we'll have a better idea of a pub date once the books are done, but then again one of our slipcase makers is closed right now and the other is running at 20% of the staff, so... we'll have to see. Fingers crossed!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• St. Troy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    I'm going to say hopefully sooner than that, but obviously I can't make any promises.
    Sounds good; thanks.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Any more updates yet regarding Gwendy's Magic Feather (Limited Edition)? Seems like that one has been static for awhile. Also, any reason why The Southern Reach Trilogy by Jeff VanderMeer hasn't been updated on the production updates page. Seems like that one is continually missed when the page gets updated each month. I know from the thread that it should be well past the proofreading stage and am wondering if you have a better update. As always, any info is appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Troy View Post
    Brian-

I understand why a Night Shift publication date can't be provided yet, but given that it will be done at the printer in June (with slipcases and traycases to follow), would you say the likelihood is good that you will be able to provide a publication date by/in July? To be clear, I'm not asking if NS might be released in July - just if we might have a publication date by then given how far along things are likely to be.
    I'm going to say hopefully sooner than that, but obviously I can't make any promises.

Leave a comment:

• St. Troy
    replied
    Brian-

I understand why a Night Shift publication date can't be provided yet, but given that it will be done at the printer in June (with slipcases and traycases to follow), would you say the likelihood is good that you will be able to provide a publication date by/in July? To be clear, I'm not asking if NS might be released in July - just if we might have a publication date by then given how far along things are likely to be.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    It's nice to see Night Shift moving along!

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Oops, I'm guessing I never got back to uploading the April 14 update. I'll go over everything again soon, and get that update finished.

Brian
    Thanks, Brian!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    I know that everyone is extremely busy and such things understandably get low priority, but I was wondering if the Production Updates page is scheduled to be revised soon? It has been over a month and a half since it was last updated. Hopefully, many of the active projects have seen progress.
    Oops, I'm guessing I never got back to uploading the April 14 update. I'll go over everything again soon, and get that update finished.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    I know that everyone is extremely busy and such things understandably get low priority, but I was wondering if the Production Updates page is scheduled to be revised soon? It has been over a month and a half since it was last updated. Hopefully, many of the active projects have seen progress.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Any news yet on when we can expect the next book in the 2018 Forthcoming Grab Bag to be announced? I'm sure it will be awhile until we see them published but I would love to know the remaining or next titles. I believe the only one has been announced so far: the John Saul book. Any info on this grab bag will be appreciated. As always, thanks CD!
    I love both of the other books, and I really want us to get to them ASAP, but our schedule was really wrecked by our printer troubles. I'd hate to guess at a publication schedule, especially given the state of the world (our PA based printer is closed right now, for example), but I really do hope to have a good update later this year.

VERY sorry for the wait! Thank you for your patience!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Any news yet on when we can expect the next book in the 2018 Forthcoming Grab Bag to be announced? I'm sure it will be awhile until we see them published but I would love to know the remaining or next titles. I believe the only one has been announced so far: the John Saul book. Any info on this grab bag will be appreciated. As always, thanks CD!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by taost33 View Post
    If I am not stepping on any toes here I believe the book you saw was the first book of the 2020 book club (12 books, 2 lettered) from 3/12/20.
    Ah OK. I bought into the book club I'm referring to in 2016.

Leave a comment:

• taost33
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Any news on: The New Cemetery Dance Book Club: SIX Signed Limited Edition Hardcovers!

Someone posted a photo on FB of their ARC and Book Club book haul. I was surprised that they mentioned book club because I have the first three books (I think) and I'm waiting on the last three (I think) with Suffer the Children being one of them (I think).
    If I am not stepping on any toes here I believe the book you saw was the first book of the 2020 book club (12 books, 2 lettered) from 3/12/20.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Any news on: The New Cemetery Dance Book Club: SIX Signed Limited Edition Hardcovers!

Someone posted a photo on FB of their ARC and Book Club book haul. I was surprised that they mentioned book club because I have the first three books (I think) and I'm waiting on the last three (I think) with Suffer the Children being one of them (I think).

Leave a comment:

• Jargendeli
    replied
    Thanks Brian.

Jim

Leave a comment:

Working...
X