[INDEXED]IT: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
    Ok, I'm going to go for the SOD one if I can afford it before they're gone. I'll have to make a reminder, but I'm going to need that one, plus IT, and I should really take a look at my SOD 2 as well.
    I doubt you have to worry about them being gone. We have a lot and it's not exactly a fast selling item.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Actually while I'm thinking about it, where you looking for a Limited or Gift edition DJ? As we typcically only sell the gift edition DJ's for the King stuff, but if you want the limited I can manually enter an order for you.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        Actually while I'm thinking about it, where you looking for a Limited or Gift edition DJ? As we typcically only sell the gift edition DJ's for the King stuff, but if you want the limited I can manually enter an order for you.
        I'm going to need the limited one.....so if you could order one for me, I'd appreciate it.

Comment

I'm going to need the limited one.....so if you could order one for me, I'd appreciate it.
          Go ahead and just order one of the gift edition ones. Then send me an email with your order number and I'll throw a special note on the order to ship a limited edition DJ.

Instagram

Comment

OK, but I'll have to wait a bit since I literally don't have any money in my paypal account or even credit available in my credit cards at this time...maybe a week or less than now I'll order it.

Comment

OK, but I'll have to wait a bit since I literally don't have any money in my paypal account or even credit available in my credit cards at this time...maybe a week or less than now I'll order it.
              No problem. It's better this way as if you had no room on your cards or paypal the order just would've bounced anyways.

Instagram

Comment

Wow. This is my first ever limited edition and...wow. Stunning. So happy I have this, my fave King book! Can't wait to read it! Great job CD!!

Comment

Originally posted by misery chastain loves co. View Post
                  Wow. This is my first ever limited edition and...wow. Stunning. So happy I have this, my fave King book! Can't wait to read it! Great job CD!!
                  You're favorite? Mine's still either Misery or Pet Semetary. I wish to hell a limited of the latter was done (or was there?). Don't think so....

Comment

You're favorite? Mine's still either Misery or Pet Semetary. I wish to hell a limited of the latter was done (or was there?). Don't think so....
                    I have loved this book from the first time I read it when I was 13. I love the whole intertwining of childhood with adulthood and destiny.
                    Agree with you, Pet Semetary would be awesome!!

Comment

Yeah, it sure would be. But it'd probably be 600 or more lol.

Comment

Having the signed limiteds of Salem's Lot and IT, the one King I really really REALLY REALLY need a signed limited of is Pet Sematary!!

Comment

I just finished a reading of CD's It and it was wonderful to sit in an easy chair, hold that 6lb monster in my hands, and walk the streets of Derry again. Of course, I read my Gift edition; I openned my limited only enough to see the signature page (noting the number--583) and see the price on the jacket--reminding me how much I paid for the book.

Enjoy, Misery!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Given King's attitude regarding Pet Semetary, I seriously doubt he'd ever authorize a limited of it.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                              Given King's attitude regarding Pet Semetary, I seriously doubt he'd ever authorize a limited of it.

John
                              Could you tell more John? What did he say?

Comment

Re Pet Semetary: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pet_Sem...nd_Inspiration

Comment

Working...
                                X