No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]IT: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right guys, I don't know what was going thru my mind this holiday. Sorry. I just wish I knew what I was on this vacation, I might have enjoyed it more!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      You're right guys, I don't know what was going thru my mind this holiday. Sorry. I just wish I knew what I was on this vacation, I might have enjoyed it more!
      No problem, been there done that. Thursday / Friday last week is pretty much a fog for me, with all the cold medicine and being sick and what not.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

And about Wells' art depicting Georgie chasing the paper boat down the right side of Witcham street when King spefically says it was on the left side, the orginal cover art for the American trade HC has the same thing (right vice left)!
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

And about Wells' art depicting Georgie chasing the paper boat down the right side of Witcham street when King spefically says it was on the left side, the orginal cover art for the American trade HC has the same thing (right vice left)!
          That's kinda funny.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

The paintings are actually of this HUGE mirror that was on the other side of the street, hence the reverse image.....King just forgot to mention that in book...

Comment

Ah sooooo.....I see now! All other worlds are just mirror reflections of All-World! A Zelazney/Amber kind-a-thing. And our world is the keystone world, the first reflection of All-World.....ah, the ienvitable ironies and cosmic coniptions of it all!

Thanks, Brad!
              Last edited by srboone; 01-03-2012, 11:20 AM.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Ah sooooo.....I see now! All other worlds are just mirror reflections of All-World! A Zelazney/Amber kind-a-thing. Even though OUR world is the keystone world.....ah, the ienvitable ironies and conceptual coniptions of it all!

Thanks, Brad!
                Damn!!! You just gave my smartass answer some legitimacy. Not an easy task! Thanks buddy!!! LOL!!

Comment

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                    Woo Hoo !!!! I got one too (and only 6 minutes after you Chris) !!!!!

Your item was processed through a facility in AUSTRALIA on December 29, 2011 at 4:22 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
                    Drool, dribble, drool --- excellent shipping time CD !!!! Numbers 153 & 255 safely in hand and looking freaking fantastic !!!!

Comment

All over the new carpet!!! Damn! I have The New York Times lining my dogs' cages. I hope you're gonna clean that up, Mr. Woot. Sheeesh!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

All over the new carpet!!! Damn! I have The New York Times lining my dogs' cages. I hope you're gonna clean that up, Mr. Woot. Sheeesh!
                        I have a patented bribble/droll scraper all ready to go once it sets into the carpet to the consistency of a crusty, veneer like, glaze - one taps it with the business end to crack it like the top of a creme brulee, the rest is easy as "can you say Dyson" ????
                        Last edited by Grant Wootton; 01-03-2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Disgusting, Mr. Woot....

Bravo!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Still waiting for my copy hoping it will be here tomorrow!

Comment

If anyone wants one heck of a bargain, there's a used copy of IT on Amazon for the low, low price of $2,250.20:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/158...SIN=1587672707

By the way, last time I checked, Amazon was asking for nearly 2,000 copies for the Gift Edition. I've let them know several times that they won't be getting 2,000 copies from us, but they don't seem to care.

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I got a kick out of that posting on Amazon. They say the book hasn't been released yet, but they have a used one available! Amazing!

John

Comment

Working...
                                X