Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]IT: The 25th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Stephen King

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Patrick View Post
    I went into the office today, despite being on vacation, to pick my box from CD. Well worth the trip!



    Great job, CD!
    LOL you sure you don't want to pick up a couple more??

    Comment


      LOL why is the book case on the right sticking out???

      Comment


        It seemed to me that the two color foil stamp should have been on the other side, but it's still a great production.
        "I'm a vegan. "

        ---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

        Comment


          But that's odd, I've never seen that before on any forum.

          Comment


            Originally posted by srboone View Post
            It seemed to me that the two color foil stamp should have been on the other side, but it's still a great production.
            I'm not sure what you mean?
            CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

            Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

            Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

            Comment


              Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
              But that's odd, I've never seen that before on any forum.
              Never seen what?
              CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

              Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

              Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

              Comment


                Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                I'm not sure what you mean?
                When a book sits on a shelf, the title on the cover is on the right side. But to get the title (cover) of the slipcase on the right side, the slipcase must be open end in, rather than out. I would have thought you would put the foil stamping on the other side. That's all.
                "I'm a vegan. "

                ---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

                Comment


                  Whatever you guys are on, how about sharing it around - I want to see what you're seeing, in all its psychedelic rainbow patterned glory !!!!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by chrisk View Post
                    This is the USPS status of my limited edition:

                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2663[/ATTACH]

                    Bad news is that the Post Office here is closed today and Monday and so the earliest I can expect to see this is Tuesday or Wednesday next week.. <sigh>
                    Woo Hoo !!!! I got one too (and only 6 minutes after you Chris) !!!!!

                    Your item was processed through a facility in AUSTRALIA on December 29, 2011 at 4:22 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      Never seen what?
                      Am I the only one who sees it?? The last case on the photo above (on the right), is sticking out passed the screen on this laptop. No one sees this except me?? It's literally far past the screen I'm looking at and that's what I meant by saying I've never seen that before.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                        Whatever you guys are on, how about sharing it around - I want to see what you're seeing, in all its psychedelic rainbow patterned glory !!!!
                        LOL I'm amazed no one sees it. Maybe it's an optical illusion or some shit.

                        Comment


                          No, it just depends on the settings of your computer. I've got the whole picture on mine withpout it sticking out.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

                          ---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

                          Comment


                            The settings?? Nothing else I've ever seen sticks out of the screen on this thing. Maybe I've gone insane. It's just weird as hell.
                            But it only did that when I hit "reply with qoute".

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              When a book sits on a shelf, the title on the cover is on the right side. But to get the title (cover) of the slipcase on the right side, the slipcase must be open end in, rather than out. I would have thought you would put the foil stamping on the other side. That's all.
                              Ahh that's because with the slipcase most people store the book on the shelf with the spine of the book facing out not the spine of the slipcase.
                              CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                              Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

                              Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                Ahh that's because with the slipcase most people store the book on the shelf with the spine of the book facing out not the spine of the slipcase.
                                Yep, every slipcase I own is like this one in terms of stamping placement.

                                Brian
                                Brian James Freeman
                                brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                                Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                                Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                                Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X