No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mom hates this dog and Now that I am looking at it I can't help but wonder why she is even touching him. lol. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say that she is holding him by the harness to make sure he doesnt start jumping 5 ft in the air to see Bert(Sister) The Vet actually told her not to let him Jump for 7 days...and he is a purebread jack russell. i just told my mom good luck with that.

Comment

http://imgur.com/a/ReZTa

Icons of horror cinema, drawn in makeup.

Comment

Here is a random question.... What does one do with old university textbooks that are in brand new condition, but likely not being used in current courses now? I graduated U of Windsor in 1995/96, and kind of want to get rid of my old textbooks? The university has a book buy back, but not the ones I have, and they are kind of old too. Or are they?

Comment

I'd try selling them on ebay. Someone may be looking for them for one reason or another, outdated or not. You are not likely to find that person locally

Comment

Squire how is the computer trouble? I guess you are still having issues since you have been kind of quiet lately.

Comment

Still having trouble. I post mostly overnight while at work. But I'm here.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                Here is a random question.... What does one do with old university textbooks that are in brand new condition, but likely not being used in current courses now? I graduated U of Windsor in 1995/96, and kind of want to get rid of my old textbooks? The university has a book buy back, but not the ones I have, and they are kind of old too. Or are they?
                Amazon also does buy-backs of college texts. I've never used it so I have no idea how much they offer.
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Amazon offers on trade ins are not very good. I have done better selling on ebay even with the fees. I recently sold a video game on ebay for 7.50. Amazon was offering .50 for the trade in.

Comment

So happy with the e-mail I got today. CD is way to nice.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      So happy with the e-mail I got today. CD is way to nice.
                      Haha, yeah! Can't wait!!!

Comment

.. Hope everyone is doing alright.

Comment

What's this email I hear about? CDCC?

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                            What's this email I hear about? CDCC?
                            Yeah, come on... fess up.
                            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                            - Stephen King

Comment

I have received a few in the last couple days, but these posts have my curiosity meter going crazy.....

Comment

I know, I didn't get anything very interesting. Not even if i wasn't just a king collector. Maybe Brian's new book would have had I ever read any of his stuff but I still don't think itd make me say I can't wait. No offense to Brian its just that my CANT WAITS have to be pretty big..like The Dark man Art. That's a Can't wait for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X