No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got early notification on the 2 books that were just announced. They are part of a different offer that CD had last year. So we were being told that we were getting them as part of the deal. Cool right.
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Yeah, come on... fess up.

Comment

There was another CDCC offer today, but I will not say what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        There was another CDCC offer today, but I will not say what it was.

Comment

I do know one for thing for sure... I want in on the CDCC!!!!!
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post

Comment

I do know one for thing for sure... I want in on the CDCC!!!!!
                I hear ya! I missed my first chance, as I joined up too late, it was already announced and sold - last year I just couldn't do it for money reasons - the next one I will probably kick myself if I don't get on board.

Comment

I'm still not sure its worth it for me. Im sure someone can tell me if its is? I am really trying to get out of ordering non king stuff, but now i Started Zombie stuff with Undead, World War Z and the survival guide ordered and have Masons NOTLD already. lol. More zombies and I am in but Brian said no more king stuff until at least 2014 which I say BOOOOOOOOOOOOO to.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                    I'm still not sure its worth it for me. Im sure someone can tell me if its is? I am really trying to get out of ordering non king stuff, but now i Started Zombie stuff with Undead, World War Z and the survival guide ordered and have Masons NOTLD already. lol. More zombies and I am in but Brian said no more king stuff until at least 2014 which I say BOOOOOOOOOOOOO to.
                    Yeah, but if there is a king book released next year you're gonna be kicking yourself if you're not in the CDCC...

And next year will be the 40th Anniversary of Carrie.... think about that....

Anyway, nothing wrong with zombies in the meantime LOL
                    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                      I hear ya! I missed my first chance, as I joined up too late, it was already announced and sold - last year I just couldn't do it for money reasons - the next one I will probably kick myself if I don't get on board.
                      Is there a limit on how many members can join then? Or is there just a time limit to join and then you miss it for a year?
                      - Stephen King

Comment

Is there a limit on how many members can join then? Or is there just a time limit to join and then you miss it for a year?
                        Just a time limit. We typically sell memberships for a couple weeks around this time of year, then after that you have to wait till the next time we sell memberships to join.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          Just a time limit. We typically sell memberships for a couple weeks around this time of year, then after that you have to wait till the next time we sell memberships to join.
                          Thanks Dan

I'm going to be all over this!!!
                          - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                            The latest one for 2013 (current) seemed like a great deal - if you don't like the selection, you can pick something else. I am pretty sure I would have an even bigger backlog of books to read, but that's OK. Obviously this version seems like it is extending itself time-wise too. I think it's the other extra offers that get thrown in seem to increase the value for me. Of course, cost is a big factor for me too.

I know for sure I probably won't care for every book, but you never know.

As for Zombies.... not my cup of tea really. I just read a zombie anthology I won on LibraryThing - it was neither here nor there for me. Hence I didn't event think about passing on WWZ and the other survival guide book - not my thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                              The latest one for 2013 (current) seemed like a great deal - if you don't like the selection, you can pick something else. I am pretty sure I would have an even bigger backlog of books to read, but that's OK. Obviously this version seems like it is extending itself time-wise too. I think it's the other extra offers that get thrown in seem to increase the value for me. Of course, cost is a big factor for me too.

I know for sure I probably won't care for every book, but you never know.

As for Zombies.... not my cup of tea really. I just read a zombie anthology I won on LibraryThing - it was neither here nor there for me. Hence I didn't event think about passing on WWZ and the other survival guide book - not my thing.

I think you're thinking of the book club.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Maybe - been a hectic day for me. Now I am confused. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X