Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

testpic.jpg

What can I say...I had time to kill. I should submit this to CD for cover art if they can do a Gerald's Game limited.
    Last edited by Highbury; 07-31-2013, 12:37 AM.

Comment

I think this illustrates the difference between the new homes posted above.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
        Perfect!

Comment

Awesome!!!! and oh so true too!

Comment

Originally posted by Highbury View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]13059[/ATTACH]

What can I say...I had time to kill. I should submit this to CD for cover art if they can do a Gerald's Game limited.
            Oh lol, thats good! ;D

Comment

This = truth. I rest my case.

Comment

almost as creepy as the actual girls from the movie

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Shining-...-/281138521451

Comment

Nice, that is creepy!

Comment

Landlord has a place in Phoenix and offered to let us use the address for shipping and she would bring stuff back!!!! I will try not to take advantage of her though..lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                      Landlord has a place in Phoenix and offered to let us use the address for shipping and she would bring stuff back!!!! I will try not to take advantage of her though..lol.
                      Nice. Great way to save on shipping. Wish I had a source in the UK for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        This is where I am very happy I work at a place here in Windsor, and we have a warehouse location across the river just outside Detroit, MI. Our driver goes over to Detroit daily and brings over the products we sell, so......I just have my CD stuff shipped there. Saves big time on shipping - otherwise many orders I have placed would likely not have happened, as I checked shipping to my house and it gets really pricy at times.

Comment

Wow thats great, sadly I'm in the center of the province.

Comment

I try not to abuse it, but usually with books, if they come letter mail, then it's not a problem, it's just mail right?. I wouldn't want my driver to do it all the time if it were parcels.

Comment

So..... as a fan of Discovery channel, and Shark Week..... I have a problem with Discovery and their presentation of a fake documentary on the extinct shark Megalodon. Are fake documentaries not something better suited on a channel like SyFy? IMO it tarnishes their credibility and reputation. It's a science based channel, and usually shows excellent programming related to the planet (any of the David Attenborough series - Life or Planet Earth for example - thankfully Discovery in Canada broadcasts the Attenborough narrated version, not Oprah or Alec Baldwin). Shows like Mythbusters, How it's Made, shows on space and universe - these are what Discovery must continue to show. Way back when these networks first started broadcasting, there was less reality style programming, and more real style programming. Then a month or so back, Animal Planet of all channels shows a fake documentary on mermaids (not that anyone should fall for that). Even TLC has become useless from what it once was - TLC used to stand for The Learning Channel and had shows like Paleoworld, and shows based on learning, nature, medical (had a surgery show I think). Certainly better than Honey Boo Boo and shows with people with 25 kids, etc......

Sorry - had to rant on that.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                                So..... as a fan of Discovery channel, and Shark Week..... I have a problem with Discovery and their presentation of a fake documentary on the extinct shark Megalodon. Are fake documentaries not something better suited on a channel like SyFy? IMO it tarnishes their credibility and reputation. It's a science based channel, and usually shows excellent programming related to the planet (any of the David Attenborough series - Life or Planet Earth for example - thankfully Discovery in Canada broadcasts the Attenborough narrated version, not Oprah or Alec Baldwin). Shows like Mythbusters, How it's Made, shows on space and universe - these are what Discovery must continue to show. Way back when these networks first started broadcasting, there was less reality style programming, and more real style programming. Then a month or so back, Animal Planet of all channels shows a fake documentary on mermaids (not that anyone should fall for that). Even TLC has become useless from what it once was - TLC used to stand for The Learning Channel and had shows like Paleoworld, and shows based on learning, nature, medical (had a surgery show I think). Certainly better than Honey Boo Boo and shows with people with 25 kids, etc......

Sorry - had to rant on that.
                                I don't mind the fake documentary's so much. Discovery is usually tasteful about the ones they do every so often.
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X