• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post

Comment

Had to be different Tom, didn't you?
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Who??? Me...
        Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Had to be different Tom, didn't you?

Comment

Beating your own drum again out in the wild...
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I think BW, squire and Dan should help me decide if the CDCC is worth it since they know what I like. Well everyone does but I am sure they were in on it the last few years and know exactly what was offered.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
              I think BW, squire and Dan should help me decide if the CDCC is worth it since they know what I like. Well everyone does but I am sure they were in on it the last few years and know exactly what was offered.
              I would say in general that even if you're not in it for the early announcements and exclusive offers it's worth the price for what typically comes with it. That said if all you're interested in is Stephen King and Zombies it may not be. I'd say wait and see the official announcement before making up your mind.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I'm in the same boat as Teriw. I know deal wise, it's pretty unbeatable, but I am not, as Dan said, just into zombies and King. I like King a lot, but I also really like to read other author as well - many I found by coming to CD. (Lansdale, J Little, Lee for example - and no, not just 'cuz they all start with "L"). Plus, because of CD I know can include Kealan Patrick Burke, and CDs own Brian Freeman into authors I really love too. I've been saving for the next one kind of, and want to see what kind of structure it has next time around.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                  I'm in the same boat as Teriw. I know deal wise, it's pretty unbeatable, but I am not, as Dan said, just into zombies and King. I like King a lot, but I also really like to read other author as well - many I found by coming to CD. (Lansdale, J Little, Lee for example - and no, not just 'cuz they all start with "L"). Plus, because of CD I know can include Kealan Patrick Burke, and CDs own Brian Freeman into authors I really love too. I've been saving for the next one kind of, and want to see what kind of structure it has next time around.
                  I would say that if you read many different authors and love to try new ones, than the CDCC is for you. That said the official announcement is coming (I'm not sure when), when it does it will have all the details you will need to make a final decision.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I am anxiously waiting. Seriously though, the other offers you guys put out there from time to time are very much worth it, from the Early Readers Club, to any of the grab bags, etc. The quality the buyer gets is very much worth the price paid.

Comment

I thought I saw a pink bunny in the woods on my last camping trip.
                      Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      Beating your own drum again out in the wild...

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        Did you join the cdcc 3? It had a Zombie book as part of the deal.If you did you should have some sort of idea if the cdcc is for you.Personally I really like this club.The special offers are great and the stuff that you get with the club to me make it a great deal.

Comment

BW, you should send me a list of everything you got because of the CDCC. And no I wasn't in on the last one because I didn't have the money at the time. I probably won't have it this year either but I have the gift certificate...but shipping is always a concern for me too. The early announcements are not important to me either because I seem to get early announcements on anything that would interest me already. They usually say because you've purchased such and such in the past...

Comment

Besides 4 Zombies we will be getting a story t-shirt. I can not remember what else but do not think anything has shipped from it yet. One year was an art print and another book. They are behind on the books that are apart of the last 2 cdcc's. some of the discounts have been lettered editions coupons for other pub. books. Almost always but not every time a discount on books along with advanced notice. we got a discount on the Stephen King grab bag. Lots of things. To me it has been worth every sent. I do not jump at every offer only those that interest me. Wait and see if it is offered this year and what will be in it then decide.

Comment

These aren't all deals or early notices, but we've sent 121 emails to the CDCC since October 1, 2012. Most collectors I hear back from find it to be a good value. There are usually books from other publishers and a few specials we never even offer our mail list, but they're always offered to the CDCC, so it's a good way to snag things we get limited copies of.

We're behind on the exclusive books, but should be catching up soon. The Jack Ketchum short story t-shirt for the current CDCC will be shipping in September. I think members will get it a kick out of it.

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Just a quick question Brian....

So do members of the CDCC get discounts on Lonely Road books too?
                                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X