No announcement yet.

Tasty Libation Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I cooked them today. No idea about the fryer, I used an ordinary frying pan Hell, how I miss japanese street food

Comment

Can't use an ordinary pan here. If you cook with open grease and you light your house on fire the insurance company won't cover you. My brother got sued for $2000 once cuz his landlords insurance wouldnt cover the damage. We do it once in a while not often though, its hard to catch a flat top stove on fire but my dad managed to do it once now he is the only one allowed (how does that make sense) do use the open pan anymore. If I want fries I have to go to McDonalds. lol. I don't know if they'd consider that Japanese thing open grease or not...its open but the sides are really high and curled in.

Comment

I google the shit outta that. Its a Japanese Tempura Pan

Comment

I'm way to excited over a damn pan. lol. I dont know if theyre good enough for an insurance company but I'd feel comfortable enough to use one as long as I am watching it. Found one on ebay...currently resisting the urge. House First, cooking stuff later...lol.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Oil-pan-sauce...item20c306c911

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
            Ranks right up there with Beer Chess!
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Does indeed! I'll have to try battle shots next time I have a chance. And a drinking buddy at hand. I don't think the mirror would be too good at battleshots.

Comment

After you guys are done with your drinking games maybe I will PM you all and talk you out of the books I want from your collections

Comment

Never! You could probably talk me out of my shoes, but never the precioussssss books!!

Comment

Yep, same here BW, you'd need to talk to the clown, cos I ain't lisssstening

Comment

Hmm, Pennywise emailed me the other day and said you needed to dump a lot of stuff--and pay for the shipping!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nope, Squire, think you may have got the Pennywise needed to take a dump part right, the rest, well, I reckon you may just have imagined that - or invented it to suit your own wicked ends

bruce-nauman-clown-taking-a-shit.jpg

Comment

My bad...he said something about dumpng stuff and paying for it...
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

As long as you had a couple of limited editions in those shoes......I might do that.
                            Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                            Never! You could probably talk me out of my shoes, but never the precioussssss books!!

Comment

Well, I was away most of last week on several business trips, but the good thing about them is getting to visit places and eat and drink good stuff!

So, to start it off: Bierhalle. Its a restaurant made out to resemble a German pub. They brew their own beer on the spot. First off was what they call March beer. Very fresh. Followed by a big weissbeer, which was fantastic!!!

2012-03-23 19.39.00.jpg2012-03-23 19.59.11.jpg

Comment

And, beer likes food for company so.... (sausages with sauerkraut and Vienna schnitzel)

2012-03-23 19.54.14.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X