• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Ketchum CDCC shirt please!!!

Came here looking thinking, "if anyone posted it, it was Squire." Nope I was wrong. DAMN YOU!
    Joe posted his, http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...ll=1#post56645

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Ketchum CDCC shirt please!!!

Came here looking thinking, "if anyone posted it, it was Squire." Nope I was wrong. DAMN YOU!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Nice adds Squire! I'm liking that artwork!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Very nice squire! I picked up a W.H. Pugmire book of short stories a while ago and really enjoyed it. he is a great writer.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yea. There are so many great artists who don't get the recognition that they deserve. Happy to see some finally breaking through.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I almost ordered this, but passed. The art work is fantastic both exterior and interior!!!! For me, and no dis-respect meant to any other of the artists, but this is just awesome. I've seen other stuff from Caruso and he is top notch all the way.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Thanks, Tom. iIwas afraid I was going to miss out on this as i was orginally sent the S/L. But I 'm really happy with it.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Wow that art work is fantastic. Nice book.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    DSCF4236 (469x640).jpgDSCF4228 (479x640).jpgDSCF4230 (479x640).jpgDSCF4232 (467x640).jpgDSCF4234 (467x640).jpg

The one thing I find disappointing about DRP books is that the interior design is very boring. But other than that, the books are good quality.
    Last edited by srboone; 09-05-2013, 04:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Some examples of Clint Leduc's interior art:

DSCF4212 (465x640).jpgDSCF4226 (427x640).jpgDSCF4216 (436x640).jpgDSCF4218 (480x640).jpgDSCF4220 (427x640).jpgDSCF4222 (424x640).jpg
    Last edited by srboone; 09-05-2013, 04:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Got my Deluxe Edition of Encounters with Enoch Coffin today from DRP.

DSCF4181 (460x640).jpg

The slipcase appears to be one that was made for another book that was stamped with an artists paintbrush designed. It fits the the width of the book, but is about 3/4 inch taller that the book. It still looks nice, tho.

Front and back cover art by Santiago Caruso:

DSCF4196 (480x640).jpgDSCF4206 (480x640).jpg

#13/52
    Signed by both authors and both artists.

DSCF4210 (463x640).jpg

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    Love the Weaveworld. Also nice that you got an autographed copy of Ken's book. Way to go Oz!

Leave a comment:

• ozmosis7
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Looking forward to see how they turned out!
    Thanks, Squire.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    I was a beta reader for Kenneth Cain's (ozmosis7 on the forum) Fresh-Cut (Tails) Tales. I received my comp copy in the mails today.

Looking forward to see how they turned out!
    Sweet! Like the cover of it too.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I still don't like WW but that is a great looking book. Congrats.Way to shop to..ou should have posted this in good deals and bargains.
    Yeah. That was one I bought through CD with a gift certificate I had gotten on sale for 50% off, then used a 40% off coupon to get the S/L edition. A $250 edition ended up costing me around $82.00 with shipping.

I'm happy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X