Clear All

• Theli
    replied
    True!

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Gotta be honest, seems more like a Sub. Press or PS Publishing sort of thing, they seem to specialize more in fantasy than the folks here at CD.
    SubPress does some horror. There's no reason CD can't do fantasy.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Gotta be honest, seems more like a Sub. Press or PS Publishing sort of thing, they seem to specialize more in fantasy than the folks here at CD.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Dan, you MUST be our voice of reason over there and nag as needed until it is done!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Yes!!! That would be a dream series of limiteds!!
    I'm with you. I've completely enjoyed this series. I'll probably pick up the last one this weekend and probably be done with it by Monday... lol

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    Now all we have to wait for is the CD limited edition series!

sk
    Yes!!! That would be a dream series of limiteds!!

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Now all we have to wait for is the CD limited edition series!

sk

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    LOL!! I finished my reread of the first two TC trilogies a few weeks ago. The first was still really really good, but the second was BLISS!!! Just started Runes this week!

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Back to B&N for the MY most anticipated book of 2013 (Sorry, Uncle Steve. Doctor Sleep and Joyland didn't make the cut for me.)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13536[/ATTACH]

One more trip to The land.
    Mine's on its way - can't wait!
    It has been a long wait, as I've been saving up the Final Chronicles since 2004 - and never re-read the first two.
    I don't know when I'll begin reading all 10 volumes, but it should be an awesome journey. The first two chronicles belong to my all-time favorite fantasy series, and I can't wait to tackle the whole thing.

sk

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Very nice. I've been meaning to read Donaldson's work for a while, I have the first three and a short story collection just waiting to be read.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Great. I have not read anything by him except maybe a short story. That is if he writes them. Nice looking books but a very long wait. I understand the wait for the next George R.R. Martin book is going to be longer as according to NPR he is spending lots of time at the movies instead of writing.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Back to B&N for the MY most anticipated book of 2013 (Sorry, Uncle Steve. Doctor Sleep and Joyland didn't make the cut for me.)

DSCF4344 (480x640).jpg

One more trip to The land.

DSCF4348 (640x473).jpg

Actually, four trips (The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever, 1-4).

DSCF4346 (640x285).jpg

Donaldson's 10-book epic comes to a close (after only 36 years: 1977-2013. Begun when I was in the 5th grade).
    Last edited by srboone; 10-16-2013, 03:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Very nice. Walls was one I kind of wish I got, but maybe one day down the road.

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    I have Walls of the Castle Hardcover. It is quite nice! Got number 40.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Vey nice adds. I have the e book for the walls of the castle. Wanted the hard cover also but did not get to order in time. Maybe someday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X