Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srboone
    replied
    Thanks. Couldn't resist the opportunity for a little ribbing...

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Good to see you got a # 1 as well...

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Ha, cheeky bastard! Great add! Hope it's still available in a couple of weeks.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Another Royal Airmail package today!

DSCF4368 (480x640).jpg

The boards have the same image as the DJ.

DSCF4372 (640x478).jpg

I like the fact that they used the original author photo from the book.

DSCF4376 (640x472).jpg

I got a # 1, also!

DSCF4374 (471x640).jpg

Leave a comment:

• Lucian Poll
    replied
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Always happy to scare the bejabbers out of you with my profile pic Lucian.

Would you like a balloon? They float!... In fact, we all float in this forum...

Seriously though, congratulations on the publication of your new book, and if you would also like me to help you in the future with proof reading/polishing a book you are writing, I would be honoured to give you my support.
    Thanks, T!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Back to B&N for the MY most anticipated book of 2013 (Sorry, Uncle Steve. Doctor Sleep and Joyland didn't make the cut for me.)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13536[/ATTACH]

One more trip to The land.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13538[/ATTACH]

Actually, four trips (The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever, 1-4).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13537[/ATTACH]

Donaldson's 10-book epic comes to a close (after only 36 years: 1977-2013. Begun when I was in the 5th grade).
    Great cover! I've always wanted to read these, so now i guess is a good time to pick up the series and not have to wait any more for the next book.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucian Poll View Post
    Thanks, Squire! I'm chuffed it reached you in good nick, and it's awesome to see it in your collector's thread!

Thanks also to Tom, Michael, Sabrina and Robert for their comments and for taking time out to help me - it's a great feeling to have done something cool! If I can tempt you back into reading another then I'll be a happy alter-ego.

Thanks for your kind words, Theli, and to fellow Brit T-Dogz for continuing to scare the bejabbers out of me with his Pennywise profile pic!
    Always happy to scare the bejabbers out of you with my profile pic Lucian.

Would you like a balloon? They float!... In fact, we all float in this forum...

Seriously though, congratulations on the publication of your new book, and if you would also like me to help you in the future with proof reading/polishing a book you are writing, I would be honoured to give you my support.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucian Poll View Post
    Thanks also to Tom, Michael, Sabrina and Robert for their comments and for taking time out to help me - it's a great feeling to have done something cool! If I can tempt you back into reading another then I'll be a happy alter-ego.
    You are welcome, always glad to help and nice to be involved in the process of having a book polished and ready for publication and more than willing to help in the future.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    That's awesome - good job all those you were honoured!

Leave a comment:

• Lucian Poll
    replied
    Thanks, Squire! I'm chuffed it reached you in good nick, and it's awesome to see it in your collector's thread!

Thanks for your kind words, Theli, and to fellow Brit T-Dogz for continuing to scare the bejabbers out of me with his Pennywise profile pic!

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Looks like everyone's came yesterday. Now mine sits between Brian Keene and Andre Duza. Was pretty cool being in the book.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I had a Royal Air Mail Package waiting for me today. Not from PS, but one just as important!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13541[/ATTACH]

Great pen name. Great signature.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13543[/ATTACH]

This is a first for me!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13544[/ATTACH]

Congrats to Michael, Robert, Sabrina and Tom as well!
    Thanks. Congratulations to you and the others as well. When I showed this to my wife and kids they were like what is your name doing in that book. After I reminded them my kids thought that that was pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Very cool Squire, nice one!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Very cool, congrats to you Lucian on puclication and all the board members whom made the short list.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I had a Royal Air Mail Package waiting for me today. Not from PS, but one just as important!

THeFloors (420x640).jpg

Great pen name. Great signature.

DSCF4353 (479x640).jpg

This is a first for me!

ACK.jpg

Congrats to Michael, Robert, Sabrina and Tom as well!
    Last edited by srboone; 10-17-2013, 02:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X