Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    I don't know it's my browser with the issue or not, but I can't see the pics you posted:

vBulletin Message
    Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    No it happens sometimes, usually it has to do with a some check box somewhere being checked when it probably shouldn't have been or something during the attachment process.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Okay. Let me try this one more time.

Picture 001.jpgPicture 002.jpgPicture 003.jpgPicture 004.jpg

Comment

HPIM1458.jpg
        Finally got my William Gresham's from Centipede Press. They're great! And a new Fantasy Novel!!
        MDH

Comment

Outstanding adds, as always, Mike! Never read any Gresham, but those Centipede volumes sparked my interest.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            Okay. Let me try this one more time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13467[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13468[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13469[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13470[/ATTACH]
            Two of my favorite books. Club Dumas and Falling Angel. Good haul!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              Outstanding adds, as always, Mike! Never read any Gresham, but those Centipede volumes sparked my interest.
              Nightmare Alley is fantastic. Gresham fought in the Spanish Civil War and worked around Carnivals most of his life. He had a keen interest in the Carny life style. I think you would like these! And as you know, Centipede does a great job with their books.
              Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                Two of my favorite books. Club Dumas and Falling Angel. Good haul!
                Thanks! Those were my two favorite finds at the sale. I've been meaning to get them both for awhile. Now I just need to figure out where they go in the TBR queue!

Comment

The TOP!! LOL!!

Comment

Very nice, and now I am wondering why I didn't take in a large charity book sale a couple weeks back. Oh yeah, I was at the arena all day doing ratings for players for the hockey league I coach in.

Comment

Remember, no good deed goes unpunished!! LOL!!
                      MDH

Comment

These appear to be photocopies, but for the price, I think they were worth it.

Storm of the Century manuscript:

Front page of Part One:

First page of Part One:

I also received my UK trade edition of Doctor Sleep. All in all, a good day!

John

Comment

A very good day! Congratz on an excellent find, John!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I received the UK limited of Doctor Sleep (#108/200) and the Waterstone's edition of Doctor Sleep today.

John

Comment

I got my copy of the UK WH Smith edition of Doctor Sleep today. I now have four of the five UK editions: the signed limited, the standard trade edition, the Waterstones edition and the WH Smith edition. I haven't yet received my copy of the 700-copy with the facsimile signature.

I'm still looking for the trade US and UK proofs.

John

Comment

If this is considered a good day,I would love to know what a great day is. Nice going.
                                Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                                These appear to be photocopies, but for the price, I think they were worth it.

Storm of the Century manuscript:

Front page of Part One:

First page of Part One:

I also received my UK trade edition of Doctor Sleep. All in all, a good day!

John

Comment

Working...
                                X