Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    I had to do something productive with the money. I couldn't very well feed myself with it.
    Heaven forbid! Books first, everything else can wait is what I say

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
      Heaven forbid! Books first, everything else can wait is what I say
      Oh how true. The simple act of skipping lunch for a week or two alone is enough to save up for a nice signed limited!

Comment

But when it comes to getting a King limited it not only means skipping lunch but Breakfast and dinner for a month.
        Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
        Oh how true. The simple act of skipping lunch for a week or two alone is enough to save up for a nice signed limited!

Comment

My latest purchase wasn't a book, but a CD gift certificate. Wonder how long I can hold onto this one, lol
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

Hmmmmmm. I purchased on recently also. Lasted me 2 days.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Well my intention is to save it for the third Justin Cronin book, though who knows how long of a wait that will end up being, so I am sure something else will tempt me in the meantime
              Spoiler!

Comment

I have been hoarding Gift certificates. I am set for a bit of time. Plus still got the rest of the book club coupons. Isn't the third book in the Passage series going to be out soon? I mean the trade edition.

Comment

Not sure, but I would assume so. I haven't really had money to buy books lately, though I still have at times, lol. Still waiting on the next Maelstrom set from Thunderstorm to be up for order
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                    My latest purchase wasn't a book, but a CD gift certificate. Wonder how long I can hold onto this one, lol
                    Same here. Haven't purchased any books lately, even with the Kobo promo (coupons) they recently had. Unless they give me a 75% off coupon for Kobo, I likely won't be grabbing ebooks for a bit - have 51, and only read about 15 or so of them.

Comment

Congrats. That is one gorgeous book and an awesome addition. Again, congrats.

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                      Here's what Tommy helped me fund.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13277[/ATTACH]
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

HPIM1448.jpg
                        Found this sweet Fossball table at a local thrift store. Brought into work. Why?? We were being to productive. We aren't just about the books here at CD Forum. Or at least, I'm not!! HAHHA!!!
                        MDH

Comment

Sweet! I need to get me a nice table hockey game like that.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]13297[/ATTACH]
                            Found this sweet Fossball table at a local thrift store. Brought into work. Why?? We were being to productive. We aren't just about the books here at CD Forum. Or at least, I'm not!! HAHHA!!!
                            MDH
                            Very nice find! Used to play that all the time when I was in high school. Was great at that and pool, but haven't played in a very long time, so I'd probably suck now, lol, especially since my hands aren't in the best shape
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Nice foosball table! I love that game...I just really really suck at it! :-)

Comment

Twists of the Tale with King's "The Cat from Hell":

John

Comment

Working...
                                X