Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lincoln View Post
    Latest purchase, arrived yesterday. Really like the dj art on this one.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16757[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16758[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16759[/ATTACH]
    Killer add!

Comment

Another thrift store run yesterday. Lots of good military history! Have a great weekend all!
      Mike
      IMG_0503.jpg

Comment

Love the finds at the thrift stores/used shops....

I'll be stopping at some point this weekend and see what I can find.

Comment

Just got it! Other than the crease on the front cover, it's immaculate:

John

Comment

very nice, John.
            I bet that one didn't come cheap!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
              very nice, John.
              I bet that one didn't come cheap!

sk
              You got that right! But I didn't pay that much given the condition.

John

Comment

My pre-ordered signed copy of Neal Stephenson's Seveneves arrived today! It's next on the reading pile once I'm done with The Deep, by Nick Cutter.

P1020639.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                  Just got it! Other than the crease on the front cover, it's immaculate:

John
                  Fantastic addition!

Comment

I picked this one up as well; received it a few weeks ago. I've never read this infamous work, so this'll be a nice way to (carefully) read it for the first time.

Originally posted by Julzz View Post
                    Received my signed copy of American Psycho from Easton Press. Can't wait to read it, there are no illustrations, but overall I'm pretty excited.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Just received a copy of Floating Dragon. I've never read it so I'm really looking forward to it. It's a nice book CD really did a nice job with this. Also picked up Daemonologie of King James.

Comment

Just received a copy of Floating Dragon. I've never read it so I'm really looking forward to it. It's a nice book CD really did a nice job with this. Also picked up Daemonologie of King James.

Nice adds. I'm still kicking myself for not picking up a lettered edition of Floating Dragon when it was announced. It's a great book so count me as jealous! ☺

Comment

Very nice grabs Julzz!

Comment

Thanks guys. But now I'm really falling behind on my TBR pile. I do really admire everyone's collections in the other thread. Had me drooling on some of the books you guys have.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Today I was greeted by a very strange - but somehow official - looking package.
                                IMG_7226.JPG

It could have only been one thing - my fancy Folio Society edition of Dune!
                                IMG_7227.JPG

(I'm assuming that I somehow got a 1st edition since there is no edition number on the copyright page.)

It's a pretty nice looking book and I love the work. I'm not certain if it's worth the price being charged, but hey, it's only money. (Besides, I've purchased 5 covers of the new Jem comic for the girlfriend, so it balances out, right?)

Comment

Working...
                                X