No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the win Jason, nice additions too! I look forward to your collection thread if you start one up.

Comment

Congratulations on winning the contest Jason!

Comment

If I had to guess, I would think that it is likely DR. SLEEP, if only because it's the most recent King signed/limited.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I'll definitely post what the book is. A signed limited would be even better than a signed trade.

Comment

Congratulations on the win!

The bound manuscript for Dreamcatcher:

Interestingly, this item does not contain any of the prefatory pages--title page, copyright page, dedication--but starts directly into the story.

John

Comment

Congratulations. That's great news.
              Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
              And lastly - while not a purchase, I still think it's something fun.

This e-mail arrived this morning from someone we all might know:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]16382[/ATTACH]

YAY!

Comment

You mean Like these ?DSC04262.jpg
                Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                A room full of real, non-particle-board bookshelves. Pictures will be posted once I transfer everything to them.

Comment

Very Nice. I ordered my copy of Thinner from CD. So it will be a bit before I get it.
                  Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                  First time showing off what I've purchased - maybe I need to start a collection thread one of these days because I've got some fun stuff in that room.

First - the PS Publishing version of Thinner:
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]16376[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]16377[/ATTACH]

Second, some eBay purchases. I'm new to the world of Harlan Ellison (I have known who he was for years, but haven't read anything of his until recently (The Top of the Volcano.))

The signed numbered edition of Deathbird Stories from Subterranean Press:
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]16378[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]16379[/ATTACH]

And the signed numbered edition of The Beast That Shouted Love At The Heart Of The World from Borderlands Press:
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]16380[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]16381[/ATTACH]

Comment

Something like that .

(before, shelves in, book progress shot)

Comment

Something like that .

Very nice bookshelves! Love the dark color. I really need to do something similar, though I keep putting it off. Looking forward to seeing a follow up picture with all the shelves full!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        You mean Like these ?[ATTACH=CONFIG]16383[/ATTACH]
                        Equally as jealous of these! I feel like I'm slacking! ☺

Comment

Those look great. Did you build them yourself or is it a kit? I built mine from scratch. I did not know if I could do it but it was fun figuring It out.
                          Something like that .

Comment

We had them custom-made. I lack anything even remotely resembling carpentry skills, so it was better this way.

Comment

Those are all beautiful shelves and bookcases. I wish I had them!

John

Comment

I'm too paranoid about dust getting on my books, so I had to go with the behind-the-glass look...the office is not nearly as narrow and claustrophobic as this photo suggests, but it's the best my camera could manage:

IMG_1095_zps739b54d3.jpg

Some odds and ends from the opposite side of that same library/office:

closet_zps5ac6e961.jpg

Lastly, these two hold all my signed/limited (and otherwise) anthologies:

loft_zps3ad04468.jpg

I have a few other smaller, open-air bookcases, but they don't hold much of interest...just mostly trade HCs, reference books, etc.
                                Last edited by RonClinton; 02-10-2015, 08:41 PM.
                                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
                                X