Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMG_0429.jpg
    Centipede Press has arrived! The Weird Review, wow fantastic. The articles about Ackerman, Bradbury and Matheson alone are worth the cover price. As always, the complete package.
    Mike

Comment

Nice adds Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
        Centipede Press has arrived! The Weird Review, wow fantastic. The articles about Ackerman, Bradbury and Matheson alone are worth the cover price. As always, the complete package.
        Mike
        Nice! I'm waiting for my copy of Logan's Run too.

Comment

Great, Mike! But why are these terrific editions lying on a pitted cement bench?
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

So he can brag about the lack of snow.. books look great. Waiting on my copy of Logan's Run as well.
            Originally posted by srboone View Post
            Great, Mike! But why are these terrific editions lying on a pitted cement bench?

Comment

Today I got the trade hardcover edition of Neil Gaiman' s book Trigger Warning. Pictures of this and a few other things soon....If old man winter ever gives us a break.

Comment

My latest proof--the last of the CD unbound proofs that I own--Doctor Sleep:

Title page:

First page:

And one of the many pictures:

John

Comment

A room full of real, non-particle-board bookshelves. Pictures will be posted once I transfer everything to them.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the new set-up. Someday I hope to have the same. Congratulations!

Comment

I look foreard to seeing the new set up.

Comment

First time showing off what I've purchased - maybe I need to start a collection thread one of these days because I've got some fun stuff in that room.

First - the PS Publishing version of Thinner:
                        thinner1.jpeg thinner2.jpeg

Second, some eBay purchases. I'm new to the world of Harlan Ellison (I have known who he was for years, but haven't read anything of his until recently (The Top of the Volcano.))

The signed numbered edition of Deathbird Stories from Subterranean Press:
                        deathbird1.jpeg deathbird2.jpeg

And the signed numbered edition of The Beast That Shouted Love At The Heart Of The World from Borderlands Press:
                        harlan1.jpeg harlan2.jpeg

Comment

And lastly - while not a purchase, I still think it's something fun.

This e-mail arrived this morning from someone we all might know:
                          image1.jpg

YAY!

Comment

Congratulations on the win!

Comment

Congratulations...if it couldn't be me, I'm glad it was a fellow Washingtonian!

I wonder what the title will be...?
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Same here! Very curious as to which title it will be. Regardless it will be my first signed SK book.

Comment

Working...
                                X