X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats John!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      My first compalint about Easton Press in the 6 years I've been ordering from them: I started the Master and Commander contract with them for the 20 book set, receiving one a month. I got the first one and I just got notice that they sent me the 10th book in the seires! I had to call and request that they be sent in sequential order! Now I realize that individual books may be out of stock, but I was shocked that I had to request them in sequential order! Oh well, problem solved. I'll wait til next month to read book #2...
      That's odd, I'd expect them in order as well and be disappointed with not getting them in order, especially if I started reading them in advance of getting the next title in the series
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

It's not like I don't have others to read! Besides I may lose interest in the series (at least with reading them as I receive them.)
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I actually got The Far Side ofthe Word today, but there was a cut in the leather, soI need to return it anyway. But they are gonna send me Post Captain (#2) to replace the damaged book, so I'm back on track, just a month late!
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nice one John, looks like the CD forum has a preponderance of ownership of these little beauties !!!!

Comment

Yeah, 10, 11...? I lost count!

Comment

#506 of 700:

John

Comment

Excellent double score, John!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I also just received #46 of 200. My second copy!

John

Comment

I gochta. My bad. But it is a double score now!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

And I have a copy of the WH Smith edition waiting for me at the Post Office Monday. The mailman didn't feel like getting out of his truck to have me sign for it today, I guess.

John

Comment

Very nice haul John! I see that you went all out with the TWTTK editions!

Comment

Way to go John !!!!

Comment

Now all I need is a signed trade of the Scribner edition. There have been a few on eBay but they have been out of my price range.

John

Comment

Not wrong there John, I've been keeping an eye out for one as well, but they're few and far between and as dear as poison

Comment

Working...
                                X