No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice John! That is quite the collection you have!

Comment

'Building a Dam' origninal (with added drawing on matt) from IT by the talented Erin Wells

Comment

Wow! That added drawing is awesome! Grant is going to love this, I bet!

Comment

Love it ,Tom! Congratz!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Great acquisition, Tom!
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
              Wow! That added drawing is awesome! Grant is going to love this, I bet!
              Tom, if I were Teri, I'd have only three words for you mate !!!!!! Seriously though, that Erin Wells remarque on original is absolutely fantastic !!! Well caught Tom and sincere congratulations - AWESOME !!!!!!

Comment

Not interested in that particular piece myself so no need for hate. But very nice indeed.

Comment

Excellent, Tom!!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                    Not interested in that particular piece myself so no need for hate. But very nice indeed.
                    Poor Penny is hurt evil_clowns_need_love_too.jpg

Comment

I don't see it as a pennywise piece. Its the kids sitting around that bore me about it. The pennywise on the Matts cool tho.

Comment

Here are my last three acquisitions all by a gentleman you know Glen Chadbourne

Rick Hautala's Moondeath cover

I was possessed to acquire this from the moment CD first posted the art for the calender, something about it resonated with me. I had not read the story till after I got the art.

From Stephen King's the Monkey, one of the illustrations out of Secretary of Dreams II. This piece in person is so much cooler than any scan can deliver, it is truly beautiful to behold.
                        If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

I just received my copy of Knowing Darkness. It was one of the dinged copies, which was totally fine by me. It is gorgeous. The dings are so minor, but I understand when someone pays the big bucks for that collector copy, they want it perfect. For me, I just wanted the artwork. It's beautiful and I can't wait to read it. Totally a great deal for me.
                          "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Love the Chadbourne originals! Congratz!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks.
                              "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Very, very nice, HG!!

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X