X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your PM box is full, Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

All signed/limited (except for the Woolrich, of course).
      Great additions. I am hearing really good things about The Crow's Dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Great additions. I am hearing really good things about The Crow's Dinner.
        I was shocked that The Crow's Dinner was in the last SubPress grab bag since it was just published!

Comment

Thanks, guys -- yes, pretty pleased about all these (that Woolrich volume, in particular, is one I've wanted (at a decent price) for close to two decades...guess patience pays off sometimes :-) ).

I saw your unboxing, jeffingoff, and was surprised as well. Maybe if it had been an unsigned overrun, but to get a new one...surprising (but good fortune for you!). Btw, speaking of your videos, I keep thinking back on your one for Goblin...I think you may have pushed me into a copy when before it was one I'd planned to skip. Check with Earthling on your commission.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
            Your PM box is full, Ron.
            Fixed -- thanks for the notice!

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

I saw your unboxing, jeffingoff, and was surprised as well. Maybe if it had been an unsigned overrun, but to get a new one...surprising (but good fortune for you!). Btw, speaking of your videos, I keep thinking back on your one for Goblin...I think you may have pushed me into a copy when before it was one I'd planned to skip. Check with Earthling on your commission.
              Those unboxing videos are so off the cuff that I don't often say everything that comes to mind later. When I was shelving my haul, I thought "wait second, isn't this BRAND SPANKING NEW!" Only then did the shock set in and I couldn't understand why they would bundle it with the rest. Essentially, that grab bag was like buying Medusa's Web at full price and getting 10 books for free. It was crazy. And Medusa's Web was a book I was already interested in.

I hate being the one to push someone into buying something because now I feel responsible if you hate it. But Paul's commission check was too sweet to pass up. I hope you used the code JEFFINGOFF when you purchased. Otherwise I won't get a dime.

Seriously, I hope you enjoy it. It was fun and creepy and I think Malerman has tremendous potential.

Comment

Sleeping Beauties arrived today - that's a big book.

But what also came in today that surprised me by its size is Sub Press's Swan Song. Now there's a big box. I didn't realize that that sucker was going to be as large as it ended up being.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                  Sleeping Beauties arrived today - that's a big book.

But what also came in today that surprised me by its size is Sub Press's Swan Song. Now there's a big box. I didn't realize that that sucker was going to be as large as it ended up being.
                  I am settling for hearing Sleeping Beauties on audio since I am getting the book when I see them next week. Have to admit it felt weird not buying a King book on publication day.
                  Last edited by Martin; 09-27-2017, 03:46 AM.

Comment

I forgot to cancel my preorder so I’ll be ending up with three copies after the Portland event. Fingers crossed I can somehow manage a signed version.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    I am settling for gearing Sleeping Beauties on audio since I am getting the book when I see them next week. Have to admit it felt weird not buying a King book on publication day.

Comment

Books like this are why I keep trawling thrift stores!!
                      20170927_102019.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                        Those unboxing videos are so off the cuff that I don't often say everything that comes to mind later. When I was shelving my haul, I thought "wait second, isn't this BRAND SPANKING NEW!" Only then did the shock set in and I couldn't understand why they would bundle it with the rest. Essentially, that grab bag was like buying Medusa's Web at full price and getting 10 books for free. It was crazy. And Medusa's Web was a book I was already interested in.

I hate being the one to push someone into buying something because now I feel responsible if you hate it. But Paul's commission check was too sweet to pass up. I hope you used the code JEFFINGOFF when you purchased. Otherwise I won't get a dime.

Seriously, I hope you enjoy it. It was fun and creepy and I think Malerman has tremendous potential.
                        Looks like you did real good!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                          Books like this are why I keep trawling thrift stores!!
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]20141[/ATTACH]
                          That looks like a fantastically fun read...nice snag!

Better read it fast, though, as that "Paranormal" section might come in handy...from the size of that acorn on the floor, it looks like you have some evil, gigantic squirrels roaming around your home at night...

Comment

HAHAHA!!!

Comment

I received More Than Midnight by Brian James Freeman (Brian found and sent me a copy of MTM). A Hard Case Crime The Colorado Kid by Stephen King paperback and the one book I did order before my vacation time off - The SL Night Wraith by Christopher Fulbright and Angeline Hawkes from SST Publications.

Cap
                              Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                                I received More Than Midnight by Brian James Freeman (Brian found and sent me a copy of MTM). A Hard Case Crime The Colorado Kid by Stephen King paperback and the one book I did order before my vacation time off - The SL Night Wraith by Christopher Fulbright and Angeline Hawkes from SST Publications.

Cap
                                Nice adds!

Comment

Working...
                                X