No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice copy of in A Glass Darkly. Didn't know EP had released a version. Any art inside? I'd been thinking about picking up the Folio Society edition, which was rather reasonably priced. I prefer EP though. I do already have Carmilla in a signed illustrated version.
    Thanks Theli. There is just one piece of art within, but it's kinda badass:

SAM_0186.JPG
    “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
    -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Very bad ass!

Carmilla is my all time favourite vampire story. Hope you'll like it as much as I did when you get to it.

Comment

Just got The Nature of Monsters today. Found a copy for $1! My Ronald Malfi collection is nearing completion.Ronald Malfi Coll.jpeg

Comment

Purchased the signed limited of Clegg's Naomi, just have to wait for it to arrive!
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

These just arrived.

Comment

Although it hasn't shipped yet, I just purchased on Abebooks 2 sci-fi novels I've been itching for: Alastair Reynolds Revelation Space, and John Varley's The Ophiuchi Hotline, which is from the late 1970's. Anybody here read any of these?

Comment

Very nice copy of They Thirst and Triads! Just got my copy of They Thirst recently too, been too lazy to photograph recently though.

Comment

Very nice!!!
                  My Collection:
                  http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958
                  Fine Wooden Tray & Slipcases:
                  http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=theshiningproject

Comment

Hopefully I can start posting pictures again soon so I can update my thread.

Latest delivery brought the signed and numbered edition of Foxglove Summer by Ben Aaronovitch.

Comment

Went to a Christmas Bazaar at a local church just to look around. Low and behold, I grabbed 4 King paperbacks, and a copy of The Exorcist (kind of ironic finding it at a church???).

Comment

The Slow Regard of Silent Things by Patrick Rothfuss, signed by Rothfuss and Nate Taylor (the illustrator)

It's not Doors of Stone but I guess it'll do...

Comment

Picked up my reserved pre-order of Revival at lunch today.... looking forward to jumping into it!

Comment

Keeping with the autumnal theme! Got these today form Camelotbooks. Thanks for all the kind Birthday wishes. it was great day.

IMG_0403.jpg
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by mhatchett; 11-12-2014, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I've been anxiously waiting for the arrival of two of my most expensive book purchases ever. The first arrived earlier today courtesy of Camelot Books.

I'm absolutely floored by just how mammoth this set is. I honestly expected six tiny hard back, but nope. Subterranean Press really went all out with this set. While I'll always adore my Stealth Press omnibus, I think this is the definitive presentation for these six books.

Now I'm just left waiting for another huge box from Centipede Press...

Comment

That's awesome! Thanks for the great pics and description.
                                “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                                -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X