Centipede will be releasing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

From the pictures I’ve seen that’s a very nice edition.
    A few pics:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...389114368?s=21
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      Yes, that tweet is why I own this edition!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Yes, that tweet is why I own this edition!
        I think I need to open up an Etsy store...people keep telling me they've bought books based off my daily Twitter Showcase-Book tweet pics, and I need to figure out how to get a cut of that pie.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

I think I need to open up an Etsy store...people keep telling me they've bought books based off my daily Twitter Showcase-Book tweet pics, and I need to figure out how to get a cut of that pie.
          I know for sure of two that I have purchased after seeing them on your Twitter feed, there may be more.

Comment

New cover updates on the Centipede Press home page:
            1. Very creepy cover art for Ray Bradbury's SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES.
            2. The next Elric book, THE REVENGE OF THE ROSE, is in the same vein as the previous Elric books, as to be expected.
            3. Ray Garton's LIVE GIRLS

It's been forever since I've read SOMETHING WICKED so I'm looking forward to do so in Centipede Press style.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              New cover updates on the Centipede Press home page:
              1. Very creepy cover art for Ray Bradbury's SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES.
              2. The next Elric book, THE REVENGE OF THE ROSE, is in the same vein as the previous Elric books, as to be expected.
              3. Ray Garton's LIVE GIRLS

It's been forever since I've read SOMETHING WICKED so I'm looking forward to do so in Centipede Press style.
              I just read the Folio Society edition and loved it. I'm going to hate myself for passing on the CP edition.

Comment

I have to pass on something and it'll be live girls this time, too many other titles I'm really committed to, especially Something Wicked this Way Comes and Dune, even though it's not listed yet.

Comment

Jerad and Paul G. (TSB) are killing me. Just absolutely killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                    I have to pass on something and it'll be live girls this time, too many other titles I'm really committed to, especially Something Wicked this Way Comes and Dune, even though it's not listed yet.
                    I’m going to have to pass on LIVE GIRLS as well...my S/L HC of LIVE GIRLS from CD will have to suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                      LOL!! I told you, I'm postponing my retirement to cover these purchases LOl!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

I just read the Folio Society edition and loved it. I'm going to hate myself for passing on the CP edition.
                        I love that Folio edition, as well as my trusty ol' Easton Press copy, which I've read a few times. I'm also going to live with what I already have, and jealously stare at the others' pics of the (no doubt) goegeous CP when it emerges.

RE: LIVE GIRLS: Since it'll "only" be $65, and I am a big Garton collector, I'm sure I'll be picking this one up, but, yeah- tough when there is a perfectly nice CD S/L on my shelf. The CD edition was a "premium" book from them at the time- at (also) $65- and is illustrated, slipcased, and came with that soundtrack CD. Tough for CP to top, honestly, and at that price point, I don't expect a lot of bells & whistles. Wonder if that will be a rare slow sell out for Jerad.

Comment

In regards to Bradbury, my Mom was really big into 'The Halloween Tree' but that never made a huge impression on me like 'Something Wicked...' did. Hugely excited to see Vladimir Zimakov contributing art for this edition.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                            You and me both. I had told myself that I wasn’t getting back on the TSB train again, but now I’ve purchased 10 books in the last couple of months. I was able to survive not getting the two BV titles for August, but would up getting all three for September, plus other stuff. And that’s just TSB. Don’t get me started on Centipede...

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyM View Post
                              In regards to Bradbury, my Mom was really big into 'The Halloween Tree' but that never made a huge impression on me like 'Something Wicked...' did. Hugely excited to see Vladimir Zimakov contributing art for this edition.
                              October Country is the one for me!

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyM View Post
                                The Centipede edition of Something Wicked has me intrigued. Waiting to see the details in relation to the price.

Comment

Working...
                                X