Centipede will be releasing.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Hope you enjoy…looks like a great issue, lots of good stuff.
    Ron, Congrats on another great Article!!

Comment

Hope you enjoy…looks like a great issue, lots of good stuff.
      I didn't get to read it yet, but it's close to the top of the tbr pile. I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Comment

Thanks, Mike and Dave. I’m glad Jerad continues to publish WFR each year…it’s a pretty cool publication.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I suck because I have five volumes of WFR on my shelf and I haven’t read a single one. I’m very much a reader of my limited editions hardcovers, but there’s something about these being paperbacks that makes me wary about damaging them. Do they hold up well from reading?

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            I suck because I have five volumes of WFR on my shelf and I haven’t read a single one. I’m very much a reader of my limited editions hardcovers, but there’s something about these being paperbacks that makes me wary about damaging them. Do they hold up well from reading?
            They do, I even read mine in the tub.....HAHAH!

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn’t worry too much about it…as long as you read them carefully, there shouldn’t be any issue. I’m not exactly sure what Jerad specifies in production, but they’re pretty robust.

Comment

Picked-up a copy of "Let Go Play at the Adams'" this morning. Was surprised this one didn't quickly sell-out. I thought it would for sure, especially at that price ($75). Have been wanting to read this one since Centipede put it on my radar earlier this year. Glad I was able to snag a copy!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

They do, I even read mine in the tub.....HAHAH!
                  Nothing wrong with a good bath read!

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn’t worry too much about it…as long as you read them carefully, there shouldn’t be any issue. I’m not exactly sure what Jerad specifies in production, but they’re pretty robust.
                    Thanks for the feedback. You and mhatchett have convinced me to move these into my active TBR pile.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                      Picked-up a copy of "Let Go Play at the Adams'" this morning. Was surprised this one didn't quickly sell-out. I thought it would for sure, especially at that price ($75). Have been wanting to read this one since Centipede put it on my radar earlier this year. Glad I was able to snag a copy!
                      I was convinced this would sell out incredibly fast due to the combination of its reputation as being pretty intense and unavailability for so many years. Maybe it’s just the sheer amount of titles that have been flowing from Centipede lately that’s slowing the sales down?

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

I was convinced this would sell out incredibly fast due to the combination of its reputation as being pretty intense and unavailability for so many years. Maybe it’s just the sheer amount of titles that have been flowing from Centipede lately that’s slowing the sales down?
                        Likely that (though that Greenhall duo sold out very quickly last week, so...?), and the recent paperback reprint from Valancourt may slimmed away that legendary scarcity and that may have played a part as well (though, honestly, I'm not sure how much overlap there really is between Valancourt customers/readers and Centipede customers/collectors). I was kind of surprised, too.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                          I forgot about checking email until after I watched the F1 Grand Prix, and I assumed they would all be gone by the time I checked (2pm Eastern). I bought it

Comment

Don’t forget to pick up the WEIRD FICTION REVIEW this weekend, too…it has my new massive 20,000-word “Collecting the Modern Macabre” feature in it. For comparison, all my others (including the new one for 2023 that I just submitted today) have been under 10,000 words. It’s a big’un.
                            Ron, that was a great article! I'd never heard of NEP, and it was a fascinating read. I went and picked up a copy of Animosity for $15 from Zeising.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

Ron, that was a great article! I'd never heard of NEP, and it was a fascinating read. I went and picked up a copy of Animosity for $15 from Zeising.
                              Thanks, and glad you enjoyed the article, Dave...it was enjoyable piece to write and to speak to all those interviewees (14? 15?) of their memories of NEP and their own place in the genre at that time.

Comment

Did anyone else pick up The Long Walk today? I ordered one of each (signed & unsigned).

The signed copies are gone now, and Jerad asked Kris Webster to post this link in his FB group, so I'm sure it's ok to post here: http://www.centipedepress.com/horror...4ihv0jQ-AR43CU

Comment

Working...
                                X