SST Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jargendeli View Post
    Actually it is four volumes in total. The fourth volume due out at the end of 2021.

Jim
    Darn I thought it was 5. Just like the PKD set from Subterranean Press.

Comment

SST is having a 40% off sale on The Handy Man, The Listener, Shining In The Dark, and Gwendy limited editions. Paul says he has to make room for a bit announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        SST is having a 40% off sale on The Handy Man, The Listener, Shining In The Dark, and Gwendy limited editions. Paul says he has to make room for a bit announcement.
        The numbered edition of Cardinal Black is also on sale, which is one of the finest editions SST has produced.

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post

The numbered edition of Cardinal Black is also on sale, which is one of the finest editions SST has produced.
          Oops I forgot to include that one. It is a very nice edition

Comment

Oops I forgot to include that one. It is a very nice edition
            I really wish that Paul would give the other Corbett books the SST treatment. It'd be cool to have another matching set!

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post

I really wish that Paul would give the other Corbett books the SST treatment. It'd be cool to have another matching set!
              I asked Paul about this and at the time he said nothing was in the works but he work on getting the rights to future books in the series. There was no mention of previous books. I think that’s what’s holding people back. CD continued on from Sub Press, so those buyers naturally migrated over. I think that if SST announced they’d be doing limiteds of ALL books, their remaining stock would FLY.

Comment

Paul’s teasing some “incredible news”. I‘m curious as to what this is going to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                  Paul’s teasing some “incredible news”. I‘m curious as to what this is going to be.
                  Yes and he has been teasing it for a few weeks now. Hopefully soon.

Comment

I just received Gwendy's Magic Feather from him and it's gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                      It really is a beautiful edition. So was the first one. Paul does excellent work

Comment

It really is a beautiful edition. So was the first one. Paul does excellent work
                        Agreed!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                          Am jealous. Ordered the CD limited which I believe was announced well before the SST version and am still waiting for it to be released. I'd really like to read this story but don't want to order another version or the trade. One version is enough for me. Hopefully, there will be some kind of real movement on the CD limited soon.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Am jealous. Ordered the CD limited which I believe was announced well before the SST version and am still waiting for it to be released. I'd really like to read this story but don't want to order another version or the trade. One version is enough for me. Hopefully, there will be some kind of real movement on the CD limited soon.
                            I wasn't overall impressed with the story but had to have it for the collection.

Comment

It looks like their edition is on sale if anyone is interested:

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                                It looks like their edition is on sale if anyone is interested:
                                Yep. That's when I picked it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X