SST Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

WESTLAKE SOUL has my vote. THE SILENCE is still in my TBR and I love Tim Lebbon's work and I very much enjoyed BEHIND HER EYES (that's the type of book that you wish were a movie so you could sit in the audience and watch everyone's reactions as the story unfolds), but WESTLAKE SOUL was such a good pleasant surprise that I want everyone to read it.
    I should be getting a shipping notice. So when I start it depends on how soon I get it. I've been intrigued by this one for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

I should be getting a shipping notice. So when I start it depends on how soon I get it. I've been intrigued by this one for a long time.
      I got a shipping notice today, but it's coming by "Heavily Discounted Int. Economy Shipping (Royal Mail)", which could mean it's attached to a migrating seagull and might make it here by Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

I got a shipping notice today, but it's coming by "Heavily Discounted Int. Economy Shipping (Royal Mail)", which could mean it's attached to a migrating seagull and might make it here by Christmas.
        A few packages I’ve received recently by Royal Mail have taken about 2 - 3 weeks to arrive so that might be a reasonable estimate. I’ve had a couple longer delays since the beginning of Covid but things seem to be coming a bit quicker now.

Comment

Received my notice as well. Really looking forward to seeing this one in person.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I haven't received my notice, but I'll try not to panic just quite yet...
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
              I haven't received my notice, but I'll try not to panic just quite yet...
              I still haven't gotten mine. So I don't think you need to worry. Unless it means we both should worry. Great, now i'm panicking.

Comment

I still haven't gotten mine. So I don't think you need to worry. Unless it means we both should worry. Great, now i'm panicking.
                That’s my motto: spreading fear and anxiety wherever I may roam.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

That’s my motto: spreading fear and anxiety wherever I may roam.
                  Though I am getting the two new Blackburn books from CP today. Ordered Saturday, shipped Monday, and received Thursday?!?! I don't think the human body can withstand such extreme speed. That's like MACH 12.

Comment

My copy of Westlake Soul arrived yesterday. It is a swell looking book. I got #73. I've never read this novel before so I'm looking forward to experiencing it for the first time.

WESTLAKE SOUL.jpg

Comment

AHHHH I still don't have a shipping notice. Ron, are you panicking? hahahahaha looks great! It's also signed by Owen?

Comment

Nice pic of WESTLAKE SOUL!

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                          My copy of Westlake Soul arrived yesterday. It is a swell looking book. I got #73. I've never read this novel before so I'm looking forward to experiencing it for the first time.

WESTLAKE SOUL.jpg
                          Nice to see them arriving. Received shipping notice a week ago. Hopefully mine will arrive in the near future. Congratulations!

Comment

AHHHH I still don't have a shipping notice. Ron, are you panicking? hahahahaha looks great! It's also signed by Owen?
                            According to SST Mr. Youers and Mr. King both sign this edition.

Comment

I must admit, I am starting to feel the early tremors of a panic. Think I'll drop Paul a note and check on my copy, before the tremors become a full blown quake.

EDIT: Just heard from Paul, and for those in the States who like me have both SURVIVOR SONG and WESTLAKE SOUL on order, Paul is shipping them together to wisely save on overseas postage. They published within a week or so of each other, and these combo packages are shipping later this week.
                              Last edited by RonClinton; 10-27-2020, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Nice to see them arriving. Received shipping notice a week ago. Hopefully mine will arrive in the near future. Congratulations!
                                Martin, I guarantee that you will love it. If you don't you can ship it to me and i will dispose of it for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X