SST!!!! SST!!!! SST!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      SST!!!! SST!!!! SST!!!
      I know, right?!

Comment

SST!!!! SST!!!! SST!!!
        YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! And I DID!!!! DID!!!! DID!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! And I DID!!!! DID!!!! DID!!!!
          Me too!!! Me too!!! Me too!!!

Comment

An author I have not read, but have been meaning to so I went all in today.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              An author I have not read, but have been meaning to so I went all in today.
              Same boat as Martin here. I've read nothing by this author and in one fell swoop I bought everything. And I looked up the artist and I really LOVED what I saw. If this is like the Tremblay set, I'll be over the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

Same boat as Martin here. I've read nothing by this author and in one fell swoop I bought everything. And I looked up the artist and I really LOVED what I saw. If this is like the Tremblay set, I'll be over the moon.
                His latest book is one of my favorite books of the year so far. This should be quite the set.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

I Checked the artist before ordering. The art reminded me of the Tremblay SST art.

Comment

His latest book is one of my favorite books of the year so far. This should be quite the set.
                    I have come close to buying that one a few times. Question is will I be willing to wait a couple of years or will I just get the audio of that one.

Comment

Big fan of the author’s work, particularly the second one in the set.

Comment

I have signed trade 1st HCs of the entire set, so am having trouble justifying this one, especially since I’m supposedly trimming down my collection...except for the fact that I love the author’s work, This is going to be a tough one.
                        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I received this really cool copy from a friend:

Comment

Announcing Four New Grady Hendrix Signed Limited Hardcovers

I’m delighted to announce four new Signed & Numbered Limited Hardcover Editions from New York Times bestselling author Grady Hendrix.
                            SST will be publishing special limited editions of Grady’s incredible novels:

Horrorstör
                            My Best Friend’s Exorcism
                            We Sold Our Souls
                            The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires

The books will all be illustrated by the remarkable Reiko Murakami and we’ll be starting with Horrorstör. The aim is to publish two of the titles per year and in the order listed above.

The first title Horrorstör is available for preorder now and you can read all the details for the book here:
                            https://sstpublications.co.uk/horrorstor.html

Very Special Bundle Offer: (Only a handful left!)

I’m offering a very limited number of bundles where you can preorder all four titles now and save a huge 25%. The retail price for each title is £34.95 giving you a retail total for all four titles of £139.80. With your 25% bundle discount you’ll save a huge £34.95, so you’re getting one book for FREE.

You will receive each book separately as soon as they are published, so you won’t have to wait until they’re all published, you will receive them the same as if you’d bought them individually.

These special discounted bundles are very limited and there is only a handful left. If it says ‘Out of Print’ when you visit the page that means they’ve all gone I’m afraid.

Not only will you save a huge £34.95 (receiving one book for FREE) it’s a great idea to preorder all four titles now as you’ll be guaranteed your matching number for all four titles, plus the Royal Mail and couriers are always increasing their shipping prices. But if you preorder all four titles today you’ll never pay any extra for shipping when the prices do increase.

Here’s the special link where you can preorder your discounted bundle:
                            https://sstpublications.co.uk/grady-...al-bundle.html

Comment

Good to see a lot of people are scooping up the bundle option.

Comment

Also, I gotta say that this has me intrigued/excited:

Featuring five interior illustrations printed on a special silk art stock & tipped into the book

Comment

Working...
                                X