SST Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    I’m on the fence about this one . Hopefully I can make up my mind before it sells out
    I’m also on the fence about the Block book. this sounds interesting, but I’m not familiar with Block’s work so this might wind up as a pass.

Comment

Block is an absolutely phenomenal writer, everyone unfamiliar with his stuff should go pick up something by him. HCC has published a bunch of his titles.

Comment

I’m a huge Block fan as well as a fan of writer memoirs (in fact, I just picked up Jeff Strand’s) and books about publishing history, so this SST trifecta was a Must Have for me.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Another new Lansdale book from SST was announced yesterday. After I learned I wasn't getting it from Camelot, I realized I missed the last SST Lansdale so I just ordered those today.

$115 after shipping and discount isn't too bad for two books from the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
            Another new Lansdale book from SST was announced yesterday. After I learned I wasn't getting it from Camelot, I realized I missed the last SST Lansdale so I just ordered those today.

$115 after shipping and discount isn't too bad for two books from the UK.
            And, the quality for the price can't be beat. Love these SST Lansdale editions.

Comment

Got a shipping notice for the non fiction Block book yesterday. I've been reading a lot of his stuff recently as I found quite a bit of his old paperbacks at a local thrift store. I've always been a fan but some of the stuff I've been reading is corny as hell. So it is going to be great to read about his writing in this book.

​​​​​​

Comment

Got a shipping notice for the non fiction Block book yesterday. I've been reading a lot of his stuff recently as I found quite a bit of his old paperbacks at a local thrift store. I've always been a fan but some of the stuff I've been reading is corny as hell. So it is going to be great to read about his writing in this book.

​​​​​​
                Got my notice as well…as a longtime Block fan, I’m really looking forward to it.
                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Took advantage this morning of the special Tremblay bundle that was offered by SST. Included "The Little Sleep & No Sleep Til Wonderland". Had passed on these when they were announced by Thunderstorm press and am now very glad that I did as the SST version will match the other Tremblay books that SST previously published and will also include extra bonus materials that the Thunderstorm versions do not offer. I also think that the artwork from Daniele Serra looks superior to the artwork that was chosen by Thunderstorm. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                    Took advantage this morning of the special Tremblay bundle that was offered by SST. Included "The Little Sleep & No Sleep Til Wonderland". Had passed on these when they were announced by Thunderstorm press and am now very glad that I did as the SST version will match the other Tremblay books that SST previously published and will also include extra bonus materials that the Thunderstorm versions do not offer. I also think that the artwork from Daniele Serra looks superior to the artwork that was chosen by Thunderstorm. Just my opinion.
                    Wasn’t that supposed to be kept quiet still . This was an expensive weekend as I not only purchased this and the Earthling book. Plus I was able to fill a a couple of holes in my search to complete my Cemetery Dance novella series. Time to put the wallet in the safe for a few weeks.

Comment

Wasn’t that supposed to be kept quiet still . This was an expensive weekend as I not only purchased this and the Earthling book. Plus I was able to fill a a couple of holes in my search to complete my Cemetery Dance novella series. Time to put the wallet in the safe for a few weeks.
                      I sure hope not. I assumed that it would be ok to post since the bundle had sold out by the time of my post but if I am incorrect, I definitely apologize. It has been an expensive week for me as well. Between the P. Djèlí Clark book from SubPress, the Keene book from Thunderstorm, and now the Malerman book from Earthling, my wallet is feeling much lighter. I'm just proud of myself for holding off on the new Suntup offering. It wasn't really my sort of book, but, that didn't stop me from wanting a copy to keep my run of AGE's from them complete. Am hoping that nothing that I want will be announced for awhile.

Comment

Did anyone else receive their SST copy of Koontz' "Devoted"? Wow, what a nice package! Slipcase and book are both absolutely top-notch.

Comment

I did not but really like SST productions. They put out a really nice product and are a pleasure to do business with. The price point plus shipping is a little stretch for me these days though.

Originally posted by joejets View Post
                          Did anyone else receive their SST copy of Koontz' "Devoted"? Wow, what a nice package! Slipcase and book are both absolutely top-notch.
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Good to hear. I have one on the way.

Comment

Yes, got it yesterday, and sat down and read it straight through. Great story, and a really nice production overall.

Comment

I’m on vacation this week and will not be home until Saturday. Mine will probably be delivered on Monday when my mail service restarts

Comment

Working...
                                X