SST Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    MOON LAKE by Lansdale…I’m in. SST continues on their roll of great announcements!
    Yep, I was super happy to see this announcement too as I was really hoping that someone would do a limited for this novel. Glad SST is doing it as they have been knocking it out of the park lately. Purchased a copy immediately!

Comment

While not guaranteed, I think it's probably a solid given that we'll see SST do My Heart is a Chainsaw and Final Girls Support Group, just based on what they've published the last year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
        While not guaranteed, I think it's probably a solid given that we'll see SST do My Heart is a Chainsaw and Final Girls Support Group, just based on what they've published the last year or so.
        I really hope that you are correct and that SST does a limited edition for My Heart is a Chainsaw. It makes me happy to see Stephen Graham Jones' books finally getting the limited edition treatment that they deserve.

Comment

Based on the Tremblay books they've published and will be publishing, it's probably a safe bet that we'll see more from Hendrix and SGJ.

Comment

Just received a shipping notice for SGJ's Mongrels - Paul is on fire! I hope he has help with shipping. Sometimes SST books get to NY faster than Thunderstorm books.

Comment

Just got my shipping notice as well! Am very excited about this book. Hope SST keeps up the limited edition treatment for Stephen Graham Jones' books!

Comment

Just received my copy of Mongrels from SST. Another amazing production by them. Love the cover and interior art for this one. No idea how they can offer books this good looking/well designed at this price-point but am glad that they do! Am very happy to have this on my shelf next to their edition of The Only Good Indians. Hope that they continue their recent trend of publishing limited editions for Stephen Graham Jones and publish a limited for My Heart Is A Chainsaw next. Will definitely be purchasing it if they do!

Comment

My copy should be here soon. And I agree, really loving what SST's doing and for the price it's a bargain!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                    My copy should be here soon. And I agree, really loving what SST's doing and for the price it's a bargain!
                    I hear ya', but, I really try to keep the price points in perspective: I think $50 (ish) is a very fair price for these books. I think most other publishers lately have been frustratingly overpriced. I really do mean that, getting some publishing quotes myself recently. Paul has maintained these sane prices because he is truly a one man operation. He's been going gangbusters lately, though, and I hope he doesn't burn himself out!.

Comment

I just ordered two more books from SST - about $110 for both, after shipping - which is a GREAT deal, especially when you factor in the shipping costs. Admittedly, I feel guilty at times using SST's discount codes, but Paul tosses them in every order, and I shouldn't feel guilty about it.

Comment

Very happy with today's advance pre-order notice that was sent to the newsletter subscribers and LOVE that price-point for it. I immediately purchased a copy. Wish I could write more about it, but, Paul has asked us to wait until it is officially announced to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                          Very happy with today's advance pre-order notice that was sent to the newsletter subscribers and LOVE that price-point for it. I immediately purchased a copy. Wish I could write more about it, but, Paul has asked us to wait until it is officially announced to everyone.
                          My previous readings from the author did not meat my expectations so I am passing.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

My previous readings from the author did not meat my expectations so I am passing.
                            I have two I've never read sitting on my shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

I have two I've never read sitting on my shelf.
                              I believe you have one I read as it came from NRB. What I have read has been highly praised and I so wanted to like. They just never found their way out of mediocrity. With every new release I think that it sounds interesting and reviews are positive. I ponder giving it a go and then remember what I have read. I have come to believe this are just an author I do not click with.

Comment

Are we allowed to talk about the ultra-quick sellout that just happened? I waited and missed out on a copy.

Comment

Working...
                                X