SST Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I got set up through Camelot as well. I was on the fence since I have the DRP lettered Bird Box, but decided to keep riding the SST train.

I’m surprised to see that SST is already sold out of Bird Box considering it has already had a limited treatment. Also surprised the Koontz book hasn’t sold out (price point?).
    I'm thinking that Koontz hasn't sold out due to a combination of the price and perhaps not enough exposure.

The Koontz fanbase may not have heard about the edition.

Comment

Well my original copy of Westlake Soul actually arrived today. It is apparent that this one has been in transit for quite some time. There is obvious damage to one corner of the book. Glad I already have the replacement. This one will now be a reading copy. This copy shipped almost three months ago to the day.

Comment

That sounds like one well traveled book.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Well my original copy of Westlake Soul actually arrived today. It is apparent that this one has been in transit for quite some time. There is obvious damage to one corner of the book. Glad I already have the replacement. This one will now be a reading copy. This copy shipped almost three months ago to the day.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Just received my shipping notice for Stephen Graham Jones' "The Only Good Indians". Super excited and can't wait to see how it looks. Sure it will be awesome as I have yet to be let down by an SST production. Between being a huge Stephen Graham Jones and the good press that this title has received, I have been dying to read this book. Can't wait until SST announces the pre-order window for Mongrels. Loved that one! Wish more of his earlier titles got the hardcover/limited treatment.

Comment

Got my shipping notice too, and now I wish I hadn't read the book before ordering it! It was a great story, well worth ordering a special edition of.

Comment

Mongrels has sold out! Hope the new book in August, "My Heart is a Chainsaw" also gets the SST treatment.

Comment

I don’t know if Lawrence Block was supposed to release the news and provide the link, but in his latest newsletter he provided both for an upcoming Blick memoir that’s being given the deluxe treatment by SST. I ordered a copy, and am really looking forward to it (indicates a June release).
                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I thought about buying this one as it sounds interesting.

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                  I don’t know if Lawrence Block was supposed to release the news and provide the link, but in his latest newsletter he provided both for an upcoming Blick memoir that’s being given the deluxe treatment by SST. I ordered a copy, and am really looking forward to it (indicates a June release).
                  Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                    He was a day early, I guess. It's in today's SST newsletter.

Comment

Even though I enjoy a lot of Block's work, I rarely read memoirs; so, the new Block book from SST is an easy pass for me.

Comment

I’m on the fence about this one . Hopefully I can make up my mind before it sells out

Comment

Looking more forward to the 3rd Gwendy book. Paul did great work on the 1st two.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                            Looking more forward to the 3rd Gwendy book. Paul did great work on the 1st two.
                            At this point, I almost wish I had purchased the limited Gwendy's books from SST rather than CD as SST seems to be able to produce their books at a much quicker pace right now. Don't get me wrong, I love CD, but the wait for the limited of Gwendy's Magic Feather has been really annoying. I don't buy trade hardcovers if I purchase a limited; so, I still haven't been able to read the 2nd Gwendy book yet. At this point, I'm really hoping that the "exclusive bonus from Stephen King that won't appear in any other editions" that CD is supposed to be including in the limited edition will make me feel as though it has been worth the wait but am not holding my breath. If anyone has heard what that bonus content might be, I would love to know.

Comment

Lawrence Block is a National Living Literary Treasure, the last of the Gold medal boys. I recently read his Crime Of Our Lives, what an interesting read.

Comment

My guess is King wrote a special introduction as he didn't co-author this volume, but did/will for the first and third volume. Would really be pleasantly surprised if he signs it.

Comment

Working...
                                X