SST Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

Yes! I’d be down for that. Start at the beginning and keep on truckin’.

I’d like someone to final start on some Mike Carey books. THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS or even the Felix Castor novels. I have nothing to believe that this will be the announcement. Just throwing it out into the universe.
    PS Publishing did a short-story collection of Carey’s work.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Damn insomnia woke me up, so I decided to check my email...

And the new SST email had just come out. Holy hell is it an awesome set of books!

Purchased the set. Jeff will be very excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post

And the new SST email had just come out. Holy hell is it an awesome set of books!

I’m at work and was on a break and saw the email and I am in as well. It’s an awesome deal. I actually loved 3 of the 4 so the one I don’t like as much is free.

Comment

Are you able to PM me the info? I guess I'm not on the mailing list.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Not sure how I became unsubscribed but I re-subscribed. Would love to know what the announcement was if anyone can pass along the info.

Comment

Thanks! Cool news indeed.

Comment

Really excited about this new sst bundle. My Mother inlaw gave me some money for Xmas and we both knew it was going to be for books. I was working last night and got the email at 3am. Paid as soon as I got it.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

I’m at work and was on a break and saw the email and I am in as well. It’s an awesome deal. I actually loved 3 of the 4 so the one I don’t like as much is free.
                  I like the way you think about it! And I know which book you're talking about. I actually only read it as an ARC and I've been meaning to give it another read. This will be a perfect opportunity. Though there are two other books from this author I would have rather seen get the SST treatment--but I am not complaining!!!

And Sean's right. I AM SO JAZZED for this set. I think I've asked Paul Fry to publish this author before. So I should get the set free! (Of course I'm joking in case Paul is reading this and rolling his eyes.)

This and my tremendous unexpected gift from Suntup (which I can't believe is sitting on my shelf as I write this!!!!!) have been the balm to the burn of 2020.

Comment

In what comes as probably little surprise to Jeff and anyone else here who knows my thoughts of the author's work, I didn't opt for the set. However, I have always wanted to give the first book, the one now up for pre-order, another chance, so I did pre-order that one. I hope to be pleasantly surprised...if nothing else, I know the production work on the book will be up to SST's usual impressive standards.
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Well I really thought about this one but it's a little to much money for me at the moment. I'm not saying the price point is bad at all, because honestly it's great, but with the set plus shipping it seemed to be a bit of a stretch for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                        Well I really thought about this one but it's a little to much money for me at the moment. I'm not saying the price point is bad at all, because honestly it's great, but with the set plus shipping it seemed to be a bit of a stretch for me.
                        Yeah, the shipping is the cost of one book, so it sort of levels off with the free book. But to me, that just means free shipping on four books from the UK! ;-)

Comment

Does ordering as soon as the email came out mean ill be getting a lower number for the set, or is that not how it works?

Comment

F- - - in' something kept me from falling asleep last night. I haven't decided if I'll buy the set. ~Cap
                            Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyb View Post
                              Does ordering as soon as the email came out mean ill be getting a lower number for the set, or is that not how it works?
                              Not sure, but unlikely. Some people request previously purchased numbers, like Jeff with #3. The rest is probably randomized.

Comment

Not sure, but unlikely. Some people request previously purchased numbers, like Jeff with #3. The rest is probably randomized.
                                Yeah, he'll probably continue numbers for previous customers and then assign new numbers to new customers. Wouldn't hurt to email him with your order number and make a request if you have one. Or just ask for the lowest number available if that's your bag.

Comment

Working...
                                X