X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

I would have like Paperbacks from Hell as well. I assume that the amount of art would have made it cost prohibitive.
    Or maybe because of Valencourt books publishing the PFH series it was not doable at this time

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

The ebook is awesome. Tons of extra stuff. The only thing that would make this set even better is if it included Paperbacks From Hell. I’ve been really impressed with Grady Hendrix.
    I would have like Paperbacks from Hell as well. I assume that the amount of art would have made it cost prohibitive.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    "My Best Friend's Exorcism" is one of my favorite books of the last ten years.
    The ebook is awesome. Tons of extra stuff. The only thing that would make this set even better is if it included Paperbacks From Hell. I’ve been really impressed with Grady Hendrix.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    "My Best Friend's Exorcism" is one of my favorite books of the last ten years.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Good to see a lot of people are scooping up the bundle option.
    I haven't read the guy yet either but I was so impressed with the production of Gwendy's Magic Feather that I had to have this set.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I’ll likely regret it, so reserve the right to change my mind, but I’m going to just stick with my signed trade HC 1sts of all four books. Quirk Books, his trade publisher, did a nice job with his books — some cool design features — so I’m going to say that’s good enough.

Probably.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Yeah, the bundle was kind of a no-brainer for me. I normally get my SST volumes through Camelot, but with that bundle price I just couldn't resist. Shipping stung a bit though.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I shouldn't feel this way anymore, but I just keep getting surprised by SST. They've had solid announcements for quite awhile now, but they just keep on killing it. What I really like about what they're doing is the sets. Whether its the four volume Lansdale short story set, the Tremblay books, and now the four Grady Hendrix books, I like the way these are lining up on my shelf. The price points are still SO attractive and the books readable. Looking forward to getting these books in my hands!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Also, I gotta say that this has me intrigued/excited:

Featuring five interior illustrations printed on a special silk art stock & tipped into the book

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    Announcing Four New Grady Hendrix Signed Limited Hardcovers

I’m delighted to announce four new Signed & Numbered Limited Hardcover Editions from New York Times bestselling author Grady Hendrix.
    SST will be publishing special limited editions of Grady’s incredible novels:

Horrorstör
    My Best Friend’s Exorcism
    We Sold Our Souls
    The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires

The books will all be illustrated by the remarkable Reiko Murakami and we’ll be starting with Horrorstör. The aim is to publish two of the titles per year and in the order listed above.

The first title Horrorstör is available for preorder now and you can read all the details for the book here:
    https://sstpublications.co.uk/horrorstor.html

Very Special Bundle Offer: (Only a handful left!)

I’m offering a very limited number of bundles where you can preorder all four titles now and save a huge 25%. The retail price for each title is £34.95 giving you a retail total for all four titles of £139.80. With your 25% bundle discount you’ll save a huge £34.95, so you’re getting one book for FREE.

You will receive each book separately as soon as they are published, so you won’t have to wait until they’re all published, you will receive them the same as if you’d bought them individually.

These special discounted bundles are very limited and there is only a handful left. If it says ‘Out of Print’ when you visit the page that means they’ve all gone I’m afraid.

Not only will you save a huge £34.95 (receiving one book for FREE) it’s a great idea to preorder all four titles now as you’ll be guaranteed your matching number for all four titles, plus the Royal Mail and couriers are always increasing their shipping prices. But if you preorder all four titles today you’ll never pay any extra for shipping when the prices do increase.

Here’s the special link where you can preorder your discounted bundle:
    https://sstpublications.co.uk/grady-...al-bundle.html

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    I received this really cool copy from a friend:

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I have signed trade 1st HCs of the entire set, so am having trouble justifying this one, especially since I’m supposedly trimming down my collection...except for the fact that I love the author’s work, This is going to be a tough one.

Leave a comment:

• CyberGhostface
    replied
    Big fan of the author’s work, particularly the second one in the set.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post

His latest book is one of my favorite books of the year so far. This should be quite the set.
    I have come close to buying that one a few times. Question is will I be willing to wait a couple of years or will I just get the audio of that one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X