X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Although I thought I had signed up for SST's mailing list it appears I am not on it. Hopefully this is one I can just pass on.
    I think that this book is one that a lot of people will think it's okay to pass on, but if they give it a chance I don't think that they'll regret it. If there is one book to take a chance on, this one is it.

Put it this way, I actually sent an email to Paul at SST to thank him for publishing this book and making my month!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    That's what everyone was saying about Brother and I didn't care for it at all lol.
    I haven't read BROTHER yet so I can't speak to that one, but if you like books with heart, this is the one for you. Even my wife LOVED this book and it's hard to get her to get through a book period.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Although I thought I had signed up for SST's mailing list it appears I am not on it. Hopefully this is one I can just pass on.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    That's what everyone was saying about Brother and I didn't care for it at all lol.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I ordered this one right away as well. Just saw the title a d that did it. Great author. Have wanted to read this one for years

Leave a comment:

Working...
X