Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Suntup aftermarket sales have been softening lately, so who knows, The Butcher Boy lettered may drop below issue price too. Noah has been selling some nice editions at a loss, but considering the sunk costs of his library, it's probably not a big deal to him.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Based on eBay prices, that unsigned DUNE of yours, Jeff, can be your easy ticket to a lettered BUTCHER BOY. Who knows, that “Noah Mitchell” might even be up for a straight-across trade, to make it even easier.
    I hadn't even considered that! But I'm at least going to read DUNE before I decide to part with it.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

You only need a little less than 9,000 subscribers. A couple of days effort on a script to generate unique users and subscribe should get you over the top. As soon as you have the subscribers, show the boss and make the purchase. Should take Youtube a few hours to figure it out and purge them so work fast.
    I wish I had the gumption for a little fraud.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Based on eBay prices, that unsigned DUNE of yours, Jeff, can be your easy ticket to a lettered BUTCHER BOY. Who knows, that “Noah Mitchell” might even be up for a straight-across trade, to make it even easier.
    Noah Mitchell already sold his lettered copy for several hundred less than cover price, but it would have been a good trade!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X