Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    So you will have to box that puppy up so you can give us an unboxing!
    I already did an odd, awkward video that included my remarqued Little Sisters.This should start at the 3:29 mark:

https://youtu.be/xbcVZnxrSg8?t=209

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      I already did an odd, awkward video that included my remarqued Little Sisters.This should start at the 3:29 mark:

https://youtu.be/xbcVZnxrSg8?t=209
      Somehow I missed that video. Guess I will be going through your channel tonight and see what else I missed.

Comment

Pretty cool cover Paul now has revealed for the Artist/Gift Edition of 451...almost makes me reconsider my decision to pass.

Dark-Phoenixedt2-scaled.jpg
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

For whatever reason that doesn't do it for me. As in my earlier comment I am not knocking the art just the fact that I don't prefer this. Thanks for sharing, Mr. Ron.

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
          Pretty cool cover Paul now has revealed for the Artist/Gift Edition of 451...almost makes me reconsider my decision to pass.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22028[/ATTACH]
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
            For whatever reason that doesn't do it for me. As in my earlier comment I am not knocking the art just the fact that I don't prefer this. Thanks for sharing, Mr. Ron.
            I'm not a fan of the interiors, either, but I think this newly revealed cover by Whealan is pretty striking, especially the full-width version that has the pages floating up into the sky and transforming into white birds. That said, a nice cover probably isn't going to be spur me into buying an unsigned edition of a book that I already have signed and numbered...but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Somehow I missed that video. Guess I will be going through your channel tonight and see what else I missed.
              I hope you can forgive me for whatever time you burned watching my videos.

Comment

I'm not a fan of the interiors, either, but I think this newly revealed cover by Whealan is pretty striking, especially the full-width version that has the pages floating up into the sky and transforming into white birds. That said, a nice cover probably isn't going to be spur me into buying an unsigned edition of a book that I already have signed and numbered...but we'll see.
                To be clear, it IS signed by both artists.

Comment

To be clear, it IS signed by both artists.
                  Right, sorry, I meant signed by Bradbury.

Comment

Right, sorry, I meant signed by Bradbury.
                    It would have been WILD if Paul had gotten signed editions of Bradbury books and used his signature the same way he's used the covers for the lettered editions. But that would mean sourcing 276 signed Bradbury books!

Comment

It would have been WILD if Paul had gotten signed editions of Bradbury books and used his signature the same way he's used the covers for the lettered editions. But that would mean sourcing 276 signed Bradbury books!
                      and destroying those other books...you heartless !@#*!@#(*)@#*@(*!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                        and destroying those other books...you heartless !@#*!@#(*)@#*@(*!!!!
                        Hahahaha! Sourced from books in ill health or otherwise damaged, they will live again as better versions!

Comment

It may have been feasible if he had done that for just the lettered edition, but that would have been amazing.

I know that Barry Hoffman at Gauntlet has (or had) tip in pages adorned with Bradbury's signature. He seemed to have a lot of loose pages with various people's signatures...

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
                            It may have been feasible if he had done that for just the lettered edition, but that would have been amazing.

I know that Barry Hoffman at Gauntlet has (or had) tip in pages adorned with Bradbury's signature. He seemed to have a lot of loose pages with various people's signatures...
                            COUGH UP THE SIGS, BARRY!

Wouldn't that be insane to add the Bradbury signature? I'd have to sell some books, some insanely awesome books (like Haven by Tom Deady, Dog Days O' Summer by Gunnels and Newman, and my CJ Tudor set!) to make enough money to try to secure a copy of the lettered edition. Anyone want to buy the books I mentioned for $6000?

Comment

Did anyone else order the Michael Whelan artwork from Suntup? I figured $125 for a signed Whelan print is pretty good, and I really like that cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                                Did anyone else order the Michael Whelan artwork from Suntup? I figured $125 for a signed Whelan print is pretty good, and I really like that cover.
                                I would love to but I have to watch myself. There are some April books I need to save my pennies for. But ifI bought any art, that print would be it!

Comment

Working...
                                X