Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    No thoughts, fellas? Looks like mine will get here today!
    Even though I didn't care for the story, it's another great production that has to be held to be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      Unfortunately, mine had a blem that I’ve been speaking with Paul about to resolve…hopefully the solution he proposes will take care of it. Otherwise it’s a very nice, if somewhat understated, production…the boards, in particular, are very unique and striking. Any other small nigglings I might have are probably due more to higher expectations because of price than any true concerns, so aren’t worth mentioning. I’m sure you’ll be pleased with it, Jeff.
      Wondering how your Brother issue panned out.

Comment

Wondering how your Brother issue panned out.
        Thanks for checking in on it. Unfortunately, not sure yet…the cleaning tool (special eraser) that Paul sent me arrived yesterday, but I haven’t had a chance to use it yet and see if it clears up the issue. Hope to get to it later today, and will report back.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Thanks for checking in on it. Unfortunately, not sure yet…the cleaning tool (special eraser) that Paul sent me arrived yesterday, but I haven’t had a chance to use it yet and see if it clears up the issue. Hope to get to it later today, and will report back.
          Well I hope it works out. Though I don't see how it can fail once a Special Eraser appears.

Comment

Well I hope it works out. Though I don't see how it can fail once a Special Eraser appears.
            Well, it seems to have done the trick…I had a small brown ink stain on the side edges of the page block, from what I can only assume was from the walnut dying process of the boards, though surely the boards were done at a different time, so…? I had a couple other smaller issues that I also had to address, but all now looks fine.
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Well, it seems to have done the trick…I had a small brown ink stain on the side edges of the page block, from what I can only assume was from the walnut dying process of the boards, though surely the boards were done at a different time, so…? I had a couple other smaller issues that I also had to address, but all now looks fine.
              That's great! I'm glad it worked out for you.

Comment

Getting a bit anxious for Saturdays announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
                  I’m gleefully quiet. I hope you like the offer and I hope there are copies available for you.

Comment

Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
                    If you're a fan of the announcement, you'll be stoked!

Comment

I don't like announcements so I'm already put off.

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                      If you're a fan of the announcement, you'll be stoked!
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I'm guessing Red Dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                          I'm guessing Red Dragon.
                          That seems to be the consensus.

Comment

I am just looking forward to my Gift (or whatever it's called) edition of IAL.
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                              I am just looking forward to my Gift (or whatever it's called) edition of IAL.
                              Me too, as that's the only thing I've ever ordered from Suntup. Paul recently stated that those will ship March/April.

Comment

I am on the fence about which edition to go for tomorrow. I am leaning towards the gift but if the numbered is reasonable I may have to try for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X