Suntup Editions - All Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Sweet! It'll be even more awesome when you have Joe sign it.
    Hopefully he swings by here next year.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      Oh that's awesome. Did you get Hill House as well?
      No, did not like the story well enough to buy the limited. Had they been able to offer a gift edition I would have considered it.

Comment

Couldn't be signed by the author as he is deceased but I would love a limited of 'By Reason of Insanity' from Shane Stevens!

Comment

Paul is a class act and has let Dark Regions Press sell both Misery and Horns so far, so whatever the next book is we'll try to reserve copies for DRP customers. Absolutely love what Suntup is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Hopefully he swings by here next year.
            Hopefully he'll stop here on the way out to see you.

Comment

Couldn't be signed by the author as he is deceased but I would love a limited of 'By Reason of Insanity' from Shane Stevens!
              Not a requirement with Paul obviously that the author be living. Ya never know.....

Originally posted by Chris_Morey View Post
              Paul is a class act and has let Dark Regions Press sell both Misery and Horns so far, so whatever the next book is we'll try to reserve copies for DRP customers. Absolutely love what Suntup is doing.
              Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Hopefully he'll stop here on the way out to see you.
                Hopefully so. If you haven't been to one his appearances area blast. He has stopped at Powell's in Portland for each nationwide tour. For Strange Weather he never left the North East. So there is hope.

Comment

Hopefully so. If you haven't been to one his appearances area blast. He has stopped at Powell's in Portland for each nationwide tour. For Strange Weather he never left the North East. So there is hope.
                  I'd love to meet Joe Lansdale. But he only goes where the weather is agreeable, the taxes are reasonable, and you won't get shot in the face. Thus, no CHICAGOLAND. Also, almost everything I have from him is signed. So he's like Joe Hill?

I'd love to meet Josh Malerman too. And Robert McCammon.

Comment

McCammon is on my bucket list, along with Stephen R. Donaldson.

Comment

I'd love to meet Joe Lansdale. But he only goes where the weather is agreeable, the taxes are reasonable, and you won't get shot in the face. Thus, no CHICAGOLAND. Also, almost everything I have from him is signed. So he's like Joe Hill?

I FINALLY got to meet Lansdale a year (two now?) ago - he was at two Seattle area book stores, but I wasn't able to go to both. He will sign anything and everything - with the exception of ARCs. I tried to play it easy and only bring a limited number of books - I may have limited myself to 15? I did win the raffle for a DVD copy of the first season of Hap & Leonard - AND I snagged the giant book cover sign too since no one else seemed to have wanted it.

It was a fun evening (I believe Ron was behind me in line?) and I'd love to see him again.

I'd also love to meet McCammon too.

Comment

I'm not sure that he's ever made an appearance near me. At least within driving distance. I've heard/read that he'll sign lots of stuff outside of the current book he's promoting. While most of his stuff is signed that I have, I'd love to have my comic collection signed. That would literally take days though. Maybe I could just follow him around on tour. I'll start a GoFundMe campaign so you guys can help out

Comment

I'd love a nice limited of Watership Down. It's too bad Richard Adams has passed (that was the main driving factor for acquiring a copy of The Girl in a Swing - his signature.)

Comment

I'm still hoping Jerad comes out with an edition of Watership Down. In the meantime, I found the edition, Watership Down by Richard Adams Penguin Books/Kestral Books (1976), Edition: First THUS Edition, Hardcover, 550 pages, years ago. It has a slipcase, the artwork is very good, I'm more than happy with this one until something better comes along.....Or maybe I'll just be satisfied this one LOL!! It really is a nice book.

Comment

WD from CP would be a nice edition too.

I know that there has been a few different illustrated versions released, I just don’t know enough about them to try and track them down.

Comment

I'm not sure that he's ever made an appearance near me. At least within driving distance. I've heard/read that he'll sign lots of stuff outside of the current book he's promoting. While most of his stuff is signed that I have, I'd love to have my comic collection signed. That would literally take days though. Maybe I could just follow him around on tour. I'll start a GoFundMe campaign so you guys can help out
                                If you get the chance you need to go to one of his appearances. They are a blast and he will sign whatever item you have if it relates to him in anyway. I had him sign my NOS4A2 mugs and my Cemetery Dance book bag. The only thing he asks is that if you are getting more than three things signed to please wait until those with three and under are taken care of. Almost forgot, he also signed my Creepshow DVD box but he signed it as JHK.

Comment

Working...
                                X