X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    For those who wanted one of the bookshelf displays but missed out the website has been updated with this message:

*** UPDATE: Another batch will be made and an email will be sent in the coming weeks ***
    Excellent news!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

The USPS would not be happy if they did their Media Mail inspection on any of those packages. Let's hope that doesn't happen!
    I have shipping information and they actually shipped it first class. As first class is what I would have selected had I been paying attention I have emailed Suntup offering to pay the difference.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Was anyone able to snag one of those Suntup bookshelf logos? By the time I caught the email they were already gone.
    I got one. The email popped up as I was checking my inbox, so I ordered right away. There were 43 left after my order went through. Paul said that another batch is in the works, so they will be available again.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    For those who wanted one of the bookshelf displays but missed out the website has been updated with this message:

*** UPDATE: Another batch will be made and an email will be sent in the coming weeks ***

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Does a packing slip count?

The USPS would not be happy if they did their Media Mail inspection on any of those packages. Let's hope that doesn't happen!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

I did not even catch it until I received the confirmation email.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    It was $45 and oddly he offered Media Mail shipping so that only added an additional $3.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    It was $45 and oddly he offered Media Mail shipping so that only added an additional $3.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I deleted the email and don't remember the cost. Was it $40 or $50?

Thanks. It was right on the borderline of what I would be willing to spend for it,

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Congrats!

Thanks. It was right on the borderline of what I would be willing to spend for it,

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Congrats!

I picked one up.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I picked one up.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    I like the odd tchotchke here or there and would have put this on my Suntup shelf.
    Same. I have one little knickknack on each shelf, so this would have fit right in. And the price wasn’t too bad…had it been over $50 I probably would’ve bagged the idea.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    I like the odd tchotchke here or there and would have put this on my Suntup shelf.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Was anyone able to snag one of those Suntup bookshelf logos? By the time I caught the email they were already gone.
    No, I didn't see the email until two or three hours after it was sent, and they were long gone by that point. Too bad, as I would have really liked to have one of those as bookshelf candy. I note that Paul indicates that they may or may not be more available after this lot, depending on demand...given that they were a quick sell-out, the demand is certainly there, so hopefully there'll be another shot at them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X