I think it was $150.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    How much was the paperweight?

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Picked-up an AGE copy. Would have loved to have gotten the paperweight as well, but, since it was pretty much the same price as the AGE itself, I couldn't justify both and ended up passing on it.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    I think I'm passing on Jaws. I'm not a huge fan, honestly, so I'd be getting it more for it's place a cultural milestone. Plus I'm definitely getting Blackwater when that's announced, and my budget can only absorb so many $150+ purchases.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by joejets View Post
    Copies moving very briskly; after an hour and change only 150 copies left. Got mine locked in, we might need a bigger boat!
    I ordered my books right away. Thought that I may go back for the paperweight but the quick sellout saved me some money.

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    Copies moving very briskly; after an hour and change only 150 copies left. Got mine locked in, we might need a bigger boat!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Jaws. $155 price point.
    With a 7 x 10 trim this one is smaller than Misery but smaller then all other Suntup books. I wonder why the change in size and if it will carry forward?

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Jaws. $155 price point.

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

No, I'll be interviewing the author of the introduction a little after the sale goes live.
    Oh cool. I'll be there.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

No, I'll be interviewing the author of the introduction a little after the sale goes live.
    I was thinking Joe Hill would be perfect for the introduction since he professes his love for the movie so much. Since he did 1984 I am assuming it will not be him. So my second guess will be the director of the movie. Say hi to Mr. Spielberg for me.
    Last edited by Martin; 07-22-2021, 03:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by swintek View Post

Do you mean you'll be interviewing Paul live, on the same morning of the announcement?

Leave a comment:

• swintek
    replied

I'm sorry you don't do FB because I'll be doing a live interview Thursday morning in the Fans group.
    Do you mean you'll be interviewing Paul live, on the same morning of the announcement?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

yes! I'm going to be live in a diving cage interviewing the great white and then after the interview I'm going to get on my motorbike and jump over a pool of sharks while the Happy Days theme plays.
    Gonna take a lot of hair gel to get that mane to cooperate!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

Do you get to interview the shark who starred in the movie?
    yes! I'm going to be live in a diving cage interviewing the great white and then after the interview I'm going to get on my motorbike and jump over a pool of sharks while the Happy Days theme plays.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

I'm sorry you don't do FB because I'll be doing a live interview Thursday morning in the Fans group.
    Do you get to interview the shark who starred in the movie?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X