Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joejets
    replied
    New announcement schedule posted. I'll start with a guess for the July book - Jaws! Seems almost obvious.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

Paul said he's happy to have books in stock so that newcomers to the site actually have something to purchase.

I didn't go for the latest book either. Like you, if I want to read it, a cheap (or library) copy will do fine.
    I agree with Paul's thoughts as it's hard to grow the business if you have don't have any product to sell to new customers.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    This is a pretty easy pass for me. While I'd like to read the book, I don't need a $125 edition of it.

I've seen some chat about how this isn't selling out in an hour. I still think that 500 copies in 24 hours is pretty darn good. Honestly, 1000 copies is a whole lot of copies to move title after title. Regardless of the quality of the production, $125 is a big chunk of change for non-diehard collectors.
    Paul said he's happy to have books in stock so that newcomers to the site actually have something to purchase.

I didn't go for the latest book either. Like you, if I want to read it, a cheap (or library) copy will do fine.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    This is a pretty easy pass for me. While I'd like to read the book, I don't need a $125 edition of it.

I've seen some chat about how this isn't selling out in an hour. I still think that 500 copies in 24 hours is pretty darn good. Honestly, 1000 copies is a whole lot of copies to move title after title. Regardless of the quality of the production, $125 is a big chunk of change for non-diehard collectors.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

See what you did there?! ;-)
    I almost said that "I never put one and the story together".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X