X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Looks like it is selling fairly quickly. If you want a copy, you might want to order it soon. Easy pass for me, and for that, my wallet is thankful!!!
    I was actually unable to add the book to my cart. Sent a note to Suntup and they had it resolved extremely quickly!

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Down to 406 copies of the artist edition. Always glad to see Paul's press selling well. Good guy and I really get a kick that some of his staff comes from another forum group I used to participate in.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Looks like it is selling fairly quickly. If you want a copy, you might want to order it soon. Easy pass for me, and for that, my wallet is thankful!!!
    Last edited by Ben Staad; 01-13-2022, 06:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    No surprise here. The Handmaid's Tale:

https://suntup.press/the-handmaids-tale

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    No surprise here. The Handmaid's Tale:

https://suntup.press/the-handmaids-tale

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I probably shouldn't admit this here but I could never finish Handmaid's Tale. Tried on a few different occasions and just didn't care for the style of the writing or the way the subject matter was presented.
    I did finish it and can say that you didn't miss anything special... :-/

Great subject matter and themes, but I'm just not a fan of the style. And there's not really an ending. The diary just ends and then there's some postscripts by a couple of historians who just give broad speculations to try and wrap things up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X