No announcement yet.

Thunderstorm Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up 2 paperback and I hardcover, I wish I'd been thinking clearly and would've ordered 2 of the hardcover and likely passed on the pb deals....oh well, I've slowed my purchases considerably and nobody in my life buys me books so these are the closest I'll get to surprise titles lol

Comment

Congrats! Self care is super important.

Originally posted by Chuggers View Post
      I picked up 2 paperback and I hardcover, I wish I'd been thinking clearly and would've ordered 2 of the hardcover and likely passed on the pb deals....oh well, I've slowed my purchases considerably and nobody in my life buys me books so these are the closest I'll get to surprise titles lol
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Just got my shipping notice for the hardcover grab bags that I ordered yesterday, and they are scheduled to be delivered Wednesday! Paul rocks!

Comment

Picked up one HC and one PB. Can't beat those prices and I don't have too many Thunderstorm books, so I hopefully won't receive any duplicates.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
            Congrats! Self care is super important.

Amen!

Comment

I doubt I'll get extras but I thought maybe if a few of us end up with duplicates and (if you're all not looking to sell) we could do a little in-house gift exchange with each other...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuggers View Post
                I doubt I'll get extras but I thought maybe if a few of us end up with duplicates and (if you're all not looking to sell) we could do a little in-house gift exchange with each other...
                I’d be interested in doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Now that's my kind of Xmas present. What a cool wife!
                  Yeah, I got rather lucky!  She's happy because I'm not into traditional "Guy Stuff"  like professional sports and whatnot, which she is not a big fan of herself, so she tends to indulge me in books and movies. 

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                    Such great deals from Paul. I passed on them all because I'm one of those odd folks who don't like surprises (and I try to avoid PC editions for my collection), so Grab Bags are just not my thing, but if one doesn't have my quirks it's a great opportunity to pick some great reading material in beautiful productions on the cheap.
                    I used to go crazy for every grab bag that came my way, but I've pretty much moved on from them from most publishers.  For these grab bags, it's hard to pass up, though.  I don't even get close to buying all the TSB books I'd like to due to budgetary concerns and, frankly, at the price point offered (6 books for $99!), it's rather easy to recoup one's losses if need be.  As for PC copies, I've always been on both sides of being okay with PC copies and also not wanting any at all.  At this time, I'm okay with them.  We'll see how I feel in January.  

Comment

Just got my shipping notice for the hardcover grab bags that I ordered yesterday, and they are scheduled to be delivered Wednesday! Paul rocks!
                      Paul shipped these out fast!  Mine was originally scheduled for delivery on the 26th, but it's whipped through the mail and is now scheduled to arrive tomorrow.  As much as I would like to tear it open, since this is Christmas gift from the wife, I have to actually wait until Christmas Day.  The anticipation is part of the fun, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post

I’d be interested in doing that.
                        Awesome! Hopefully we don't need to but a fun resolution!

Comment

Just received my grab bags from Thunderstorm. Am super excited! It's the largest box that I've ever received from them (21lbs.)! Probably won't crack it open until I get home from work tonight. Once that I do, I will let everyone know what I received/if there are any dupes/unwanted items up for trade. 

Comment

Just received my grab bags from Thunderstorm. Am super excited! It's the largest box that I've ever received from them (21lbs.)! Probably won't crack it open until I get home from work tonight. Once that I do, I will let everyone know what I received/if there are any dupes/unwanted items up for trade.Â
                            Nice! I wish you good luck and look forward to hearing what you got!

Comment

My order is still showing pre shipment so I don't think I'm getting mine before Christmas. Looking forward to seeing what everyone gets.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                                My order is still showing pre shipment so I don't think I'm getting mine before Christmas. Looking forward to seeing what everyone gets.
                                That's a bummer. I hope that you don't have to wait too long for it to show up!

Comment

Working...
                                X