No announcement yet.

Thunderstorm Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost everything that I order just drops off the face of the Earth, tracking-wise. My two grab bags are showing that they hit the Post Office in Arizona, and then nothing.
    http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Mine tracked Arizona this morning (the hardbacks) and I'm sitting here replacing a boot on the railroad tracks at work and I got a notification they were out for delivery (in Indiana)....that's quite a jump, don't sweat it!

Comment

Just cracked open my grab bags and am very happy. I ended up with only one duplicate. Will probably keep the majority of what I received; however below are the titles that I would be open to trading should anyone else receive duplicates or something that they just don't want. If so, let me know as I am open to most Thunderstorm items except the Hard Rain line. Hope everyone likes their grab bags as much as I did!!!

Jeff Strand, Allison, Gleefully Macabe
        Jeff Strand, Cyclops Road, Gleefully Macabe
        Michelle Garza & Melissa Lason, Scum Janitors vs. The Living Dead, VS Line
        Briane Keene, School's Out, Maelstrom
        Brian Keene, Good Things for Bad People, Nightmare Alley
        Candace Nola, Desperate Wishes, Tempest
        Wesley Southard & Mark Steensland, Where the Devil Waits, Nightmare Alley
        Sam W. Anderson, The Money Run, Black Voltage
        Mark Matthews, The Hobgoblin of Little Minds, Black Voltage

Comment

That’s a pretty nice line-up!  I received two grab bags today, but I have to wait until Monday to open them, being Christmas gifts and all.  The suspense is kinda killing me.  

I might be interested in your copy of CYCLOPS ROAD but it depends on what I get in my grab bag.

Comment

No tempest, only have three nightmare alley, and first two gleefully macabre. Hopefully means my 3 pack wouldn't be all repeats. Paperback one is probably all repeats but being a present makes it worth it.
            Last edited by saginawhorror; 12-21-2023, 11:39 PM.

Comment

And I contacted Paul and it was shipped but not scanned for some reason.

Comment

Mine look great as well, the size of some of these compared to a standard hardback is pretty cool! 

Jeff Strand, Cyclops Road
                S.P. Miskowski, Muscadines
                Briane Keene & JF Gonzalez, Clickers Vs Zombies
                Bryan Smith, Dead End House
                Alan Baxter, THE Gulp & The Fall

Comment

I would have liked that one. I only have Where the Devil Waits.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuggers View Post
                    Mine look great as well, the size of some of these compared to a standard hardback is pretty cool! 

Jeff Strand, Cyclops Road
                    S.P. Miskowski, Muscadines
                    Briane Keene & JF Gonzalez, Clickers Vs Zombies
                    Bryan Smith, Dead End House
                    Alan Baxter, THE Gulp & The Fall

Nice haul! I actually have most of these; so, I would have been a bit bummed, even though the value is great! I think the only one that I am missing from this bunch is the Baxter tittle. If, for some reason, you end up wanting to trade that one for something in my batch above, let me know. 

Comment

My hardcover grab bag just arrived. The box was covered with a sticky, brown goo that looked as if a monster had ejaculated all over it. Syrup? Blood? Whatever, the books were all safe and well-packed!

Werewolves, Swamp Critters, & Hellacious Haints: Book II of the Saga of Dead-Eye, by Ronald Kelly
                      Pillowface vs. The Lurkers, by Kristopher Rufty
                      Alone, by Brian Keene (I have SO...many...copies of this book, for some reason. And I hated it, to boot.)
                      Dead Souls, by Michael Laimo
                      Throne of The Bastards, by Brian Keene & Steven Shrewsbury (Another Maelstrom duplicate.)
                      Allison, by Jeff Strand

Two dupes out of six....not what I had hoped for, but how can you complain about four new books at $25.00 apiece? They're all gorgeous. Looking forward to the TP grab bag arriving.
                      Last edited by dannyboy121070; 12-22-2023, 08:10 PM.
                      http://thecrabbyreviewer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Nice haul! I actually have most of these; so, I would have been a bit bummed, even though the value is great! I think the only one that I am missing from this bunch is the Baxter tittle. If, for some reason, you end up wanting to trade that one for something in my batch above, let me know.Â
                        That was actually the one I was most excited about, heard a ton of great things! I appreciate your offer!

Comment

That was actually the one I was most excited about, heard a ton of great things! I appreciate your offer!
                          Yeah, that Baxter title is a really good score. I haven't seen any copies up for sale after Thunderstorm sold out save for Camelot Books's copy, which they want $250 for. I'm kinda hoping one of those will be in grab bag. Fingers crossed!

Comment

No worries at all! I'm excited to see what everyone receives once they go through their stuff. Hopefully, they'll be some wheeling and dealing to be had.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy121070 View Post
                              My hardcover grab bag just arrived. The box was covered with a sticky, brown goo that looked as if a monster had ejaculated all over it. Syrup? Blood? Whatever, the books were all safe and well-packed!

Werewolves, Swamp Critters, & Hellacious Haints: Book II of the Saga of Dead-Eye, by Ronald Kelly
                              Pillowface vs. The Lurkers, by Kristopher Rufty
                              Alone, by Brian Keene (I have SO...many...copies of this book, for some reason. And I hated it, to boot.)
                              Dead Souls, by Michael Laimo
                              Throne of The Bastards, by Brian Keene & Steven Shrewsbury (Another Maelstrom duplicate.)
                              Allison, by Jeff Strand

Two dupes out of six....not what I had hoped for, but how can you complain about four new books at $25.00 apiece? They're all gorgeous. Looking forward to the TP grab bag arriving.
                              Nice haul! I would have been very happy to receive the Rufty as that one looks fun!

Comment

I probably would have been most excited about dead end house. I've been collecting all of Bryan Smith BVs lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X