Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemoh21
    replied
    Just got my Tremblay set in the mail today and I’m really happy with it. This is my first time buying from them so I didn’t know what to expect but I wasn’t disappointed. Huge fan of Tremblay so it’s nice to add 2 more signed editions to the collection

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I just got shipping confirmation for that Tremblay set - no idea when I'll be reading them, but it'll be nice to have on my shelves.
    Received my notice as well...very excited. I plan to read mine shortly after their arrival -- these are a couple of books that I've been meaning to read since their original publication, so am anxious to finally get to them.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    I just got shipping confirmation for that Tremblay set - no idea when I'll be reading them, but it'll be nice to have on my shelves.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Yes, apparently he had quite a bad case of it, but is now doing better and recovering and resting. Absolutely great news.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That is great if he is on the road to recovery.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    It appears Paul has returned to work.

From Paul via Twitter:

Paul Goblirsch
    @ThunderstormBks

Jan 11
    It feels really good to be emailing authors again.

Leave a comment:

• fanatic
    replied
    Get well soon Paul!

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    That's horrible to hear! I hope he pulls through to a full recovery!

Leave a comment:

• kresby
    replied
    This is awful news. Get well Paul.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Oh no. That’s terrible news. I’ll definitely keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Paul is a great guy.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Damn. Paul is such a great guy — I hope we hear some good news about him very soon.

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Oh that’s just awful! I hope he makes a full and fast recovery. Thank you for letting us know.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Wish him the best. Always a pleasure to deal with and very friendly and accommodating.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Shitty news to end a shitty year:

Posted to Twitter from Brian Keene:
    I’ve been asked to inform the public that Paul @ Thunderstorm Books has tested positive for Covid. His symptoms are fairly severe. Shipping is delayed. There are contingency plans for the worst. The BEST thing you can do to support him is LET HIM REST. No email/texts/Tweets. Thnx

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post

I'm really surprised it took that long. I bought one the day it went up for sale and it sold out in 30 minutes. How did Camelot have one months later? Unless people just didn't think to look there? Camelot is my first stop for books sold out at the publisher.
    I think that's the case: that people just didn't look there. It was on there for so long that I grew complacent and thought that I'd have more time to squeeze it into the budget. Stupid me. I'm sure a copy will turn up eventually...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X