Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pumpheel View Post
    still waiting on mine.
    It’ll come soon, I’m sure. Mine has been rerouted to my new temporary address where I won’t be for a few weeks. So the wait continues…

Comment

Shipping notification on Friday and another 3 book grab bag ordered last night.

Comment

Sorry for the photo quality. Here is what I received. All PC but very nice editions and books I do not already own. Only one book that I'm not interested in.

Overall this was an awesome value.

IMG_20211212_141242.jpgIMG_20211212_141312.jpgIMG_20211212_141249.jpgIMG_20211212_141322.jpgIMG_20211212_141337.jpg
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Looks like a good haul. The Cruelty of Autumn is on my wish list HAHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
            Sorry for the photo quality. Here is what I received. All PC but very nice editions and books I do not already own. Only one book that I'm not interested in.

IMG_20211212_141242.jpgIMG_20211212_141312.jpgIMG_20211212_141249.jpgIMG_20211212_141322.jpgIMG_20211212_141337.jpg
            Nice additions. Congratulations!

Comment

Very nice! I’ve been meaning to buy and read THE COMPLEX for a long while…enjoy the new acquisitions!
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Solid grab bag right there! Very intrigued to see what I get.

​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post

Be careful where and how you place that Bryan Smith volume, the cover material for that set is notorious for picking up indentations from the slightest pressure.

Comment

Thanks. I noticed this already. I think I already transferred a mark to it from handling the book.

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post

Be careful where and how you place that Bryan Smith volume, the cover material for that set is notorious for picking up indentations from the slightest pressure.
                    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Got these today!!

Comment

I ended up with one repeat. Hag by John Goodrich.

New Titles are
                        The 2 Tremblays
                        Buzzard Zone by Ronald Kelly
                        Hag Witch of Tripp Creek by Somer Canon
                        Alone by Brian Keene
                        King of the Bastards by Brian Keene
                        Apocrypha by Brian Keene

So all of Maelstrom series 5. Not bad would have preferred no repeats but Hag was not signed by John Goodrich.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                          Got these today!!
                          Very nice -- even a Tremblay set! That DREAM WOODS looks interesting, too, hadn't heard of that one. And like Ben, you got a S/L HC copy of THE COMPLEX...damnit, I shoulda sprung for one of these sets, after all, it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Very nice -- even a Tremblay set! That DREAM WOODS looks interesting, too, hadn't heard of that one. And like Ben, you got a S/L HC copy of THE COMPLEX...damnit, I shoulda sprung for one of these sets, after all, it seems.
                            If you have Coyote Song and want to trade, I'm up for it lol! That is the one I really hoped I would get!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

If you have Coyote Song and want to trade, I'm up for it lol! That is the one I really hoped I would get!!
                              Thanks for the offer, but no, I don’t have that one. I gave it and its companion volume at publisher’s original offering some consideration when they were offered for preorder/order, but ultimately passed. I’ve certainly heard good things, though.

Comment

I tried HAHA!

Comment

Working...
                                X