Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same here.

Comment

Received my shipping notice for my grab bags, too! Then I saw that Paul put back up more 3-book grab bags for sale...so I bought two more. Now that puts me at 2 6-book grab bags and 3 3-book grab bags for a total of 21 books. Now I'm done.

Comment

Awesome! Hope you have two empty shelves and that the books are fantastic.

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
        Received my shipping notice for my grab bags, too! Then I saw that Paul put back up more 3-book grab bags for sale...so I bought two more. Now that puts me at 2 6-book grab bags and 3 3-book grab bags for a total of 21 books. Now I'm done.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
          Awesome! Hope you have two empty shelves and that the books are fantastic.

Thanks! I’m excited to see what shows up. I really wasn’t going to buy anymore, but the price is just too darn good.

As for shelving, I’m going to need another bookcase. I was pushing it before, but I don’t think I can get around it at this point. We’re actually moving so everything is getting bubble wrapped and boxed up.

Comment

Well done — 21 is the luckiest number possible in Blackjack. That’s gotta be an omen.
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Well done — 21 is the luckiest number possible in Blackjack. That’s gotta be an omen.
              I’m gonna use that logic on my wife when these boxes start showing up! I had to buy that many to get the good omen!

Honestly, when I break down the cost per book, she’ll probably just shrug and say that in the past I’ve spent more to get less.

Excited to see what I get.

Comment

I also received a shipping notice for the first book in Ronald Kelly’s Dead-Eye series.

Comment

I also received a shipping notice for the first book in Ronald Kelly’s Dead-Eye series.
                  Oh man. I completely missed out on those. Congrats!

Comment

Still waiting on mine!!

Comment

Received my grab bag today. Will list later when I feel better but very happy it.

Comment

still waiting on mine.

Comment

Received my grab bag today. Will list later when I feel better but very happy it.
                          Hope your Shoulder is doing OK!

Comment

Thanks. Its hurting and I'm grumpy but at least I'm still kicking.

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

Hope your Shoulder is doing OK!

Comment

Feel better. Very interested in seeing what you got. I passed on these but am intrigued.

Comment

I hope you feel better. Glad you’re happy with your grab bag. Definitely interested in what you got when you feel better enough to post.

Comment

Working...
                                X