X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post

You should order two! You'll get a variety of usages out of them!
    If you are planning on using it as a nose ring you will only need one. Which is why I ordered two.
    Last edited by Martin; 07-31-2020, 09:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    Just ordered my cufflinks, I mean my earrings, er, MY PIN!
    You should order two! You'll get a variety of usages out of them!

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Just ordered my cufflinks, I mean my earrings, er, MY PIN!

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Nicest earrings you'll ever own!

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Nice! I am definitely interested in ordering one of these!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Here's a preview for the August item for the CDCC. It's not the best photo (it's really hard to take a good photo of a small object with a cell phone. But these turned out really nice. They're going to be pretty cheap, so hopefully you guys like them. Supplies are pretty limited though, since Teespring doesn't make these on demand, so we had to order a specific amount. I'm think we'll send the note out tomorrow a little early since I accidentally scheduled the hat to end on the wrong day.

IMG_20200730_101536.jpg
    Cemetery Dance cufflinks, I like!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Here's a preview for the August item for the CDCC. It's not the best photo (it's really hard to take a good photo of a small object with a cell phone. But these turned out really nice. They're going to be pretty cheap, so hopefully you guys like them. Supplies are pretty limited though, since Teespring doesn't make these on demand, so we had to order a specific amount. I'm think we'll send the note out tomorrow a little early since I accidentally scheduled the hat to end on the wrong day.

IMG_20200730_101536.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Received the story shirt today and it looks great. The story must be in one of Mr. Chizmar's collections because I have read it before.
    Probably. I think all of the short story shirts we've done over the years have been in one thing or another.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Received the story shirt today and it looks great. The story must be in one of Mr. Chizmar's collections because I have read it before.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    We will have another short story shirt. It'll probably be the last item of the club though. Unless the August item isn't ready in time.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    When the hell did it become July?! I totally forgot to get the June shirt. Anybody buy an extra in 2XL that they want to sell me? ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    We're emailing the link out for the July CDCC item today. It's a new item type from Teespring that we haven't done before.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Yikes. That's totally my bad then. I don't usually get to see a finished product for these until it's too late. Now I know for the future if we're using dark artwork to maybe bump the contrast / brightness on the image up a bit. Currently the stickers I have planned have much brighter artwork, so it shouldn't be a problem. I may still mention something to Teespring as that top image doesn't look anything like the preview for the sticker looked.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

Could you snap a photo and send it to me? I've got some other stickers planned and want to make sure I get it right.
    Here it is in a pretty bright room but with just natural light:
    SB Natural.jpg
    To be honest the above photo looks a little better than the image looks in person. (You see the foxes faces better here.)

And here it is with a light shined directly on in:
    SB Light.jpg
    And this time the above photo does not look as good as the image looks in person. (You do not see the rats as well here.)

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

Does not appear like a misprint to me. If I shine a flashlight on the sticker the details are there, just to dark to see without a bright light shined directly on the sticker. I purchased two and they are identical. Maybe there are others here who purchased them and they could speak to if the copies they received are the same.
    Could you snap a photo and send it to me? I've got some other stickers planned and want to make sure I get it right.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X