X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

Was it a miss printing? I haven't actually seen any of these in the wild yet, so I don't know if they all came out that way. If it's a miss printing Teespring should replace it. If it's not, then it's probably my fault for not realizing it was going to be too dark to see the details.
    Does not appear like a misprint to me. If I shine a flashlight on the sticker the details are there, just to dark to see without a bright light shined directly on the sticker. I purchased two and they are identical. Maybe there are others here who purchased them and they could speak to if the copies they received are the same.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied

Was it a miss printing? I haven't actually seen any of these in the wild yet, so I don't know if they all came out that way. If it's a miss printing Teespring should replace it. If it's not, then it's probably my fault for not realizing it was going to be too dark to see the details.

I dated Miss Printing in high school. I tried to get to know her but she was very hard to read.

(I'll show myself out.)

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Received my Cujo mug today and must admit I like it. Almost passed on this one because the image did nothing for me. Went for it because Mr. Hocker said it would be the last mug this year and I decided to complete the set. This also reminds me that I received the Sleeping Beauties moth sticker while the site was on hiatus. Unfortunately it is printed too dark to show the details of the art, so I am not impressed with those.

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    I received the Cujo mug yesterday and must say that all 3 mugs offered this year have made for a very nice set.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Received my Cujo mug today and must admit I like it. Almost passed on this one because the image did nothing for me. Went for it because Mr. Hocker said it would be the last mug this year and I decided to complete the set. This also reminds me that I received the Sleeping Beauties moth sticker while the site was on hiatus. Unfortunately it is printed too dark to show the details of the art, so I am not impressed with those.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    My Cujo mug arrived today! It makes for a very fine mug collection.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    As a side note there will be a 2nd one of these before we're done with this years CDCC. Might be July's item, but I'm leaning towards August.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    The note for the June item should be hitting people's inboxes this afternoon.
    Best item yet, order placed!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The note for the June item should be hitting people's inboxes this afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Received my Carrie mug today. Looks great!
    Me tooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Love it!!

Leave a comment:

• MikeStegs
    replied
    Just a heads up. There's only a couple of days left to get the last mug. I've got next months item ready to go, and it's a classic style of item for the CDCC. I'm sure you guys will love it.
    I had to go back and make sure I ordered this last mug. Luckily I found that I did already. I received my Carrie mug yesterday and it looks great. Very intrigued about next month’s “classic style” item.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    I got my shipping notice today! :-)

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Just a heads up. There's only a couple of days left to get the last mug. I've got next months item ready to go, and it's a classic style of item for the CDCC. I'm sure you guys will love it.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Wow. That's more delayed than I would have thought. But I guess they may be backed up from COVID or something.
    Yes. They sent out an email a couple weeks ago saying that things were behind because of new procedures they were putting in place. I figured that they were shut down because of the virus. Guess not. The email said something about working with limited staff right now as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X